Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fighter
Nov 27, 2015

by zen death robot
I know this is a forum for jokes and memes but is anyone else just really lonely and friendless? It's hard to even get out of the bed, because I have no friends, or girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'm fat too, op :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I just ate a bag of funyuns, so no.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
im in bed too, op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Fighter posted:

I know this is a forum for jokes and memes but is anyone else just really lonely and friendless? It's hard to even get out of the bed, because I have no friends, or girlfriend.

holy christ. get it together you retard

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Then listen to some of this guy's suggestions, you dingus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zOlpPUDCg

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

The Fighter posted:

A lot of people don't know how to have fun. In the 19th century, friends and family members would get together, drink sherry (whatever that is) and play tunes on the piano and sing. Now everyone is all about going to bars that are too loud and overpaying for alcohol.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
E/N is thatta way

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Kindergarten Camp posted:

Then listen to some of this guy's suggestions, you dingus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zOlpPUDCg

Remember when John C. Reilly was a serious actor? Why did he decide to become a clown?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I recommend becoming bitter and disillusioned with people. Will clear away the loneliness feeling.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm lonely and hate my wife plz love me interwebs.

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Archer666 posted:

I recommend becoming bitter and disillusioned with people. Will clear away the loneliness feeling.

reddit.com/r/mgtow

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

tater_salad posted:

I'm lonely and hate my wife plz love me interwebs.

:glomp:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
nope op in fact im so not lonely im going to blow off a party to stay home and smoke weed and jack off

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFgAE5SgFnw

i applaud u all for being brave enough to be open about ur feelings

the truth is we are all alone.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
here's a song by a man with a high pitched voice about being lonely, i hope you enjoy it op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont even get dresed anymore. i can barely sumon the energy to piss in the sink no more. i masturbate wiht a distant look in my eyes all day long.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

So what truckers do.. piss jugs

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
gently caress sometimes i wish i had no friends or a wife.. sometimes i wish i could lay in bed and not be bothered

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

I love you, OP.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lufiron posted:

gently caress sometimes i wish i had no friends or a wife.. sometimes i wish i could lay in bed and not be bothered

truly the last bastion of the single, lonely, and depressed whether they know it or not.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Home is where the hard on is

If your lonely pump off. Problem solved

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

The Fighter posted:

We're all lonely sometimes.

What do you *like* to do, Jon Pop? What do you *enjoy*?

Do that, build outwards. Meet others who like that thing too.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
ok i got out of bed now

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If you were married with a social circle of 50 people you would give anything to have what you have now.
the grass is always greener, etc. hth

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The Fighter posted:

I gotta tell you op, the key to a good life are:

1) Being a white male
2) PAWG wife
3) Having a dog
4) Beer

Hope this helps you somehow, at least you can buy some beer and get a rescue dog :)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'm lying in bed and for some reason my inner arse hurts. My intestine is in mild pain like I need to do a bad poo but I've already done a couple of spectacular shits today. Anyway how are you?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Nope. Im still atmy folkses 4 thanksgiving and everyone loves me here. Both parents both dogs and both cockatiels. Tomorrow i go home and will drink with my friends. Life is good.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i go to bars with my friends and get blindingly drunk. gently caress reality op.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i am a human satillite on a long parabolic orbit and i am currently reporting from the most distant reaches of our unforgiving universe, current forcast is for cold endless darkness with a 99% chance of hoplessness

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's okay OP I have both friends and a girlfriend and I still feel lonely, hth

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
No its great Im married and have a child and working on another one. Both my parents are alive, have a sister and a niece. Life's great and I feel needed and loved.Can't really relate to the OP.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
not me, op. get a hobby and go to local meetups about the hobby. bam. friends.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Take yo SSRIs OP

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
lol if you're a real showered person with feelings and relationships and you post here

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
get some weed (edibles are good if you're not down with smoking, no matter). it'll be your buddy and want you to be happy, food will taste better, music will rock a fuckload more, and you'll be like "poo poo, this whole thing isn't so drat bad".

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There are about 5-8 boardgames that I would love to buy but I won't because I have no one to play them with.

So lonely. :cry:

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

Lufiron posted:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nah im having sex atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Lufiron posted:

lets start a crew. we can call it the "stays up too late at night to get some drat peace and quiet" crew. might need to work on the name a little

• Locked thread