Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Professor Shark posted:

A couple Christmases ago my parents surprised me by giving me a Mont Blanc pen, and not one of their Asperger Pen Collectors ones, but a slim gun metal one. It's awesome!

Anyway, could this help you in any way, Jon Pop?

Let me know, I have a couple more! :angel:

that's a terrible rear end :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
jp are professor shark's fat girls turning you on?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i can see that lady's cellulite thru her sweatpants, how is this erotic?!?!

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i have nothing against chubby chasers but it's rude to assume everybody wants to see a fat busted rear end on a saturday afternoon

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

see now this is an rear end you can set your watch to. note how the integrity of the butt cheeks is maintained throughout the hula motion, there is no lapse in smoothness. slap that rear end and it returns to form by my calculations in 2.4 jiggles max. note how it smiles, like it's making a new friend and is very pleased to meet you.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

thathonkey posted:

you gay shawty?

no, you're gay. gay for cottage cheese. and that's ok. god bless you.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Tenacious J posted:

On the contrary, look at the edges and you'll notice a deformation from ( to < which indicates a higher fat:muscle ratio than what is commonly considered perfect.

that's what gives the rear end character and personality, like marilyn monroe's beauty mark.

quote:

That said, I personally enjoy all rear end types equally.

Professor Shark posted:

Wiffle ball bat I think you need to educate yourself on Curvies and PAWGS, I think you have a lot to learn :colbert:

here's some curvy pawgs for your perusal. imo 1, 3, 2, 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

does diabetic booty taste sweeter than normal booty?

• Locked thread