Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DICKHEAD posted:

I played a lot of Europa Universalis 2 in high school, op.

I'm sorry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It must be sad for the folks who were completely blown away by Deus Ex in 2000 thinking "alright this is it...the next evolution in gaming" and 15 years later and there's still nothing like that game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I love the dlc for Map games and buy every piece of it like a slave.

Same here, even though I never play them for more than a cursory glance

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

im glad i never got into blizzard games or mmos this thread is ugly

I lost two years of gaming in high school to World of Warcraft until I wizened up and realized how easy it was to play SNES games on a computer and did tha instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

how does monster rancher advance generate monsters

Curious about this as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I consciously decided to never ever play MMOs thankfully.

Same here but I had to lost a lot of my life to it first. Ah well, it's all about learning from your mistakes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This is what Wikipedia says: Similar to the other Monster Rancher games, gameplay revolves around creating, raising, and fighting monsters. Due to the Game Boy Advance's limitations, players do not generate monsters by inserting disks into the console, but typing characters. Players can also create new monsters by combining 2 existing ones, just like the PlayStation versions. One of the differences between this and earlier Monster Ranchers is that Dino has been replaced with Zumms, as well as several species, such as Monols, having been omitted.

So you could generate a monster from the phrase rear end or gently caress. Awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The gun customization in Loadout was actually fairly cool but because it was a F2P game you weren't allowed to actually have fun with it, just see that it existed and hope you have enough Crystals to spend after you play for 50 hours or whatever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Monster Rancher DS let you draw the touchscreen and I made a big hairy peinis and somehow it summoned a suezo with lipstick and a wig

I played a lot of Amazing Island even though the minigames sucked rear end because I spent a long time making huge flying dicks to break all the course records on my cousin's memory card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sonic 1-3, sonic ans k uckles, somic spinball, sonic cd, sonic saturn raving game, robotnik puyo game, sonoc advemture, sonic advemturw 2, sonic where he woos a dead girl, sonic 2006, somic werewolf game, the sonic and king arthur game this is real game check the wiki, shadow the hedhehog, sonoc colors, sonic where the arms are wro g color, son ic vioware rpg, for me, op

Shadow the Hedgehog, the sonic game where you get a loving GUN and shoot the president, lol.

• Locked thread