Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wasn't this an actual storyline in WWF and I thought HHH was the kidnapper. So are you playing as the kidnapper himself. That's kind of epic, if so. Or maybe it's just alternate universe WWF I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jerkops posted:

Same, I have a hard time re-capturing those old gamer feels. Seems like the most fun I have these days is with mapgames but sometimes those are just too much of a time investment.

I think the last time I went through a game feeling a sense of wonder and anticipation was years ago when I played through Cave Story. Cities Skylines came close but the Steam workshop ruined it for me, last time I tried to play I spent an hour downloading mods and then played the game for five minutes before shutting it off

I keep thinking someday a game will come along with the magic bullet that just does it all for me but that is probably unrealistic. If someone made a game like CK2 but with real-time battles a la Mount & Blade I might abandon my family and become a shut-in

Lords of the Realm is close to that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Sgt. Anime Pederast

He's had the name for about 9 years now so you gotta give him props...

• Locked thread