Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Morrowind. In middle school I played it with basically every second of free time I had. Wake up, Morrowind, go to school, come home, Morrowind, go to bed and start it over. Then on weekends, wake up Morrowind go to bed. Never been addicted to a game like that before or since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Same here, even though I never play them for more than a cursory glance

Same... I bought CK2's Horse Lords and EU4's Common Sense the day they came out and I don't think I've actually played either game since. Those Swedes have me by the balls.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I knew you of all people would probably be the other guy that played Monster Rancher GBA.

I played Monster Rancher Advance 2... I liked it a lot but the only thing I really remember is getting really upset when my Antlan died or "retired" or whatever they do in old age.

• Locked thread