Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Oh neat I was going to order stickers from redbubble anyway. Will probably cut around the paragraph of text on the bottom cuz you won't be able to read it in the small size anyway.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The small ones are the only ones that come with a bulk discount, so I'm getting those. Sad that medium doesn't do the same.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I keep adding stickers to my order since I fell into the trap of it defraying shipping costs per sticker. I now have 15 stickers including a bunch of star wars and other stickers.

• Locked thread