Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My friend Brian would always get nervous and throw up all over the Clue board game when we were kids, so my dad took it to work and had it laminated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

No lunkhead, the board. He want going to buy a new Clue every time Brian came over.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

tater_salad posted:

gently caress you guys maybe if you didn't have to sit on the couch they wouldn't be stretched like tripwires.. don't get pissed at me.

This is a good point. When I was a kid we had an Intellivision and the cords were curly like phone cords, so you had to sit on the floor next to the machine.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

opus111 posted:

what about the friend who would turn psycho if they lost? One of mine would bite his controller and hurt his teeth if i beat him at super mario kart. He was such a weirdo. also generally throwing controllers everywhere, smashing the console with his fist etc etc

That was my cousin Scott. There was always a NES controller embedded in there drywall of his bedroom. One time I watched him rip a Power Pad in half like a Hulk Hogan shirt because I was cheating at Track & Field 2 by lying on my stomach and playing the foot sensors like a drum. It was the damnedest thing, because he was only 7 and that thing was made of plastic!

• Locked thread