Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Old timey GBS had one of these, and I say it's time it came back. Post the odd things you do that you don't think anyone else does. As it turns out, someone else often does them.
If no one does what you do? You got it off your chest. There's no judgement in this thread.

I'll kick it off.
1. I'm uncomfortable if I don't have something to drink at all times, especially when working on something. I've drank 2 gallons of lemon-lime gatorade in a day while programming something.
2. I find it relaxing and comforting to slide the seams of sheets, pillowcases, etc. under my fingernails, especially when going to sleep.
I kept the ragged bits of a baby blanket because it had textures I really liked.
3. If I am eating at a restaurant and the meal is half rice (especially Chinese), I will make sure to eat at a rate that I will not run out of rice or meat so one is left without the other.
If I have meat and no rice, I have to get more rice. I think Italians call this "working your plate," but for me it just feels like something I have to do to enjoy the meal.
4. I tap my fingers in songs' melodies I like, especially dramatic ones, as if was playing a piano. I cannot play the piano. I gave up at the "two hands" part.

What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
i have sex. i call friedns on the phone

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i scratch my ballsack with my hand prostethic and then run it through the dishwasher

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
whenever i stay in a hotel i like to take a really hot shower with the bathroom door open then draw naked stick figures on the windows and mirrors as gifts for the next person

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Sometimes my penis gets hard and I rub it until stuff comes out and then it's not hard anymore.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Real talk though if I'm ever going to mime playing along to a song I like it's always air bass. I play piano for real.

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
I give to charities and don't claim them on my taxes.

I'm ashamed! :cry:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I put on my turn signal when I'm about to change lanes on the freeway, and then I turn it off when I'm about halfway in, so that way nobody has to prepare as if I'm trying to merge 2 lanes at once.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 4, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

eat rear end for the taste

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I touch my Weiner and sometimes touch my girlfriends she-weiner

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

if i'm wearing a band t-shirt and listening to music, i feel tacky if i listen to a song by that band, I.E. wearing a Megadeth t-shirt and "Holy Wars" comes on my Pandora station

i also can only sleep on my back, arms to my sides like a corpse. no other position is comfortable to me.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i get blackout drunk almost every day and im about to poo poo my pants

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

That's why I just sit on the toilet and drink

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i scratch my ballsack with my hand prostethic and then run it through the dishwasher

how the gently caress do you close the dishwasher door with your balls in there?

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I write with my lefthands sometimes just incase I lose my right hand in some kind of accident.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a bone to pick posted:

how the gently caress do you close the dishwasher door with your balls in there?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

my rear end is running like a jersey city gutter

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i post and poo poo at the same time every time

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
I'm conscious of what goes in my body and am not on a mission to kill myself slowly and in the most expensive way possible.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I am paranoid that my toilet will overflow and flood my apartment. This happened at my house when I was a kid so it at least makes sense. After I flush the toilet I wait for the water to stop running before I leave the bathroom.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

I do this thing with my ears, I have no idea if it's called anything, where I clench some sort of muscle and it makes this satisfying crunching noise. I think it has something to do with pressing waxy ear walls together or something. Ever since I was a kid, I would ear clench to the beat of music, if I was nervous, or to try to unclog waxy buildup if my hearing got fuzzy.

For the longest time I thought nothing of it, until my first girlfriend asked me what that weird noise coming from my head was, and I was shocked that it was audible to anyone but myself. I still struggle to describe exactly what I'm doing when others hear it and ask what I'm doing. I still don't understand what's going on exactly but I still like ear clenching to the beat of music.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
1. I have callouses on my hands from lifting weights/not being a little bitch boy and like to bite the hardened skin into little points and then rub the little points on my face

2. It often have fantasies of climbing down into like a secret hatch or compartment and going down-down-down into the earth or a secret fortress or bunker

3. Poop 4-5 times a day

4. I have been told by multiple people that I am the only person they've ever met who swishes coffee around in my mouth before swallowing it

5. I have recently started defacing property and stealing things (2 bags of starbucks coffee last week I am hoping to meet winona rider this way)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

final2percent posted:

I do this thing with my ears, I have no idea if it's called anything, where I clench some sort of muscle and it makes this satisfying crunching noise. I think it has something to do with pressing waxy ear walls together or something. Ever since I was a kid, I would ear clench to the beat of music, if I was nervous, or to try to unclog waxy buildup if my hearing got fuzzy.

For the longest time I thought nothing of it, until my first girlfriend asked me what that weird noise coming from my head was, and I was shocked that it was audible to anyone but myself. I still struggle to describe exactly what I'm doing when others hear it and ask what I'm doing. I still don't understand what's going on exactly but I still like ear clenching to the beat of music.

yeah I can click my right ear for some reason but not the left

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Lord Binky posted:

yeah I can click my right ear for some reason but not the left

how about when you swallow? i noticed that the clicking happens every time i swallow as well

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Toadstrieb posted:

1. I have callouses on my hands from lifting weights/not being a little bitch boy and like to bite the hardened skin into little points and then rub the little points on my face

2. It often have fantasies of climbing down into like a secret hatch or compartment and going down-down-down into the earth or a secret fortress or bunker

3. Poop 4-5 times a day

4. I have been told by multiple people that I am the only person they've ever met who swishes coffee around in my mouth before swallowing it

5. I have recently started defacing property and stealing things (2 bags of starbucks coffee last week I am hoping to meet winona rider this way)

you sound like a future serial killer

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

final2percent posted:

how about when you swallow? i noticed that the clicking happens every time i swallow as well

yep same here!! we're ear buddies now

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Lord Binky posted:

yep same here!! we're ear buddies now

:hf:

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

a bone to pick posted:

you sound like a future serial killer

makin' me sad now I just came here to feel accepted jeez

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i scratch my butt crack and then smell my fingers which smell like my butt crack

naem
May 29, 2011

I hav a maseters degree an I like to draw aminals

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I compulsively gently caress the OP's mom.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i hold my dick all the time

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
My brain is broken in a way where I specifically construct and manipulate events in my life to go down in a sitcom like fashion.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

i ejaculate several times when masturbating and i cant figure out why. can never reach a climax, and have never been able to reach a point where i become flaccid. tried googling.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

mr.capps posted:

My brain is broken in a way where I specifically construct and manipulate events in my life to go down in a sitcom like fashion.

not sure if you're joking, but i went to school with someone who actually did this. it was annoying because he spoke primarily in semi-funny one-liners and you could tell he was imagining a laugh track going off behind his crazed eyes

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
y'all I also always hold my eggs and johnson while brushing my teeth

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I........... poop

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have a glass of milk with almost every meal. If I have to have a sandwich or something without a glass of milk to accompany it then it is just wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
1. whenever i feel depressed (which is often) i listsen to X gon give it to ya and i feel better instantly

2. hotbox my own farts with my bed sheets

3. use tweezers to pluck my nipple hair

4. lie down on the couch and then can't get back up until i really have to pee

other than that Competely normal

• Locked thread