Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
jesus christ eat the bananas :smithmouth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Eat the loving bananas

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Wouldn't you need to wait a while anyway so that everything else you'd eaten recently had already passed through your system? Otherwise you'd never know which part was from the bananas and which part was from your previous meals.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
average size op. You see your body breaks down food for nutrients and what it doesn't want / cant break down it expels as waste.

So if you wanted to poop something realllllly big, you have to eat something your body cant digest. Like chew a ton of gum and shape it like a turd. You'll poo poo that out.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

The Bible posted:

Ignore this and eat the bananas. Science carries inherent risks and the greatest scientists never let that stop them.

You might go down in history next to names like Curie, Slotin, Bogdanov, or Ascheim.

Jesus Christ, eat the bananas.

Does Jesus Christ listen to The Bible? An interesting religious discussion.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

genesplicer posted:

Does Jesus Christ listen to The Bible? An interesting religious discussion.

The Bible and I are quite often at odds.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

Isnt there some weird disease going on right now with the commercial banana crop? What I'm saying is, the clock may be ticking for your experiment op and you'd die wondering. God forbid you'd try this with plantains. Those are false bananas.

God plantains are so good

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
actually op, bananas make your poop smaller

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
OP if you don't eat the bananas so help me god....

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Do you ever think back to your childhood and remember fondly that poops were much larger? Sometimes I wonder if poops were really that big or if I was just smaller.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Bananas are full of potassium, OP.

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

Do you ever think back to your childhood and remember fondly that poops were much larger? Sometimes I wonder if poops were really that big or if I was just smaller.

This has come to mind, actually, as my brother and I were both often guilty of clogging the family toilets as children/youths with our enormous dumps. Hasn't happened in years though whenever we visit and poo poo at home as adults. I think I eat a better diet and poop more often now, though, so that may explain it.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Jesus Christ posted:

The Bible and I are quite often at odds.

Eat the loving bananas god drat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

genesplicer posted:

bear in mind that roughly half the mass of a standard poop is made up of bacteria from the gut. Also, you are neglecting to consider the mass of nutrients that you will be absorbing.

Plus the radiation will kill you or the amount of fiber will cause your colon to explode.

yeah well when you think about it atoms aren't really made of anything at all so technically poop is a bunch of empty space

beat that, science mod

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
u ever seen those pics of wwi battlefields where the shell craters fill up with water and mud and theres giant splintered tree trunks sticking up out of them

this is ur toilet's future

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
A good number of fitness models subsist on eggwhites and bananas so I think you'd be fine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The White Dragon posted:

jesus christ eat the bananas :smithmouth:

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Bananas are about 75% water anyway. Eat the bananas, they're good for you.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

A good number of fitness models subsist on eggwhites and bananas so I think you'd be fine

What does this mean exactly, and what is wrong with egg yolks?

monkey fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Dec 9, 2015

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

monkey posted:

av/post combo

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
It's true. I eat a lot of bananas.

Here are some banana recipes OP.

Banana pancakes
1 Banana, 2 eggs
Blend and fry in butter

Banana breakfast smoothie
1 banana, 1 egg, 1 cup milk, 6 ice cubes, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp instant coffee.
Blend and drink

Banana sandwich
2 slices bread, 1 banana, 1 tbsp raw sugar
Mash banana on one slice of bread, sprinkle with sugar, add top slice.

Bananas au naturel
Just eat 2 bananas

You can put a sliced banana on icecream or on pizza.

You can put mashed banana in bolognaise sauce.

Bananas are very versatile.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just ate a banana, now you need to eat 12 op

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
MODS???

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
OP I'll kill you if you haven't eaten the bananas yet

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If you're worried about clogging your toilet with solid poop, may I suggest banana in sauce form?

I don't know why it's red either.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
how about u eat a gun, see what that does lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had a really big banana before bed last night and a really nice poop this morning. I also ate another banana this morning so should be having a good poop again soon!

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
The potassium in bananas pulls water from your stool. You'd be so blocked up you'd have to go to the ER to get it removed.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
There are some crazy people who eat 30 bananas a day; i'm sure they can handle a measly 12 in one sitting, why don't you ask them?
http://www.30bananasaday.com/

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I'm not toxxing myself or anything but I will eat the 12 bananas later this week (probably thursday) and will document the journey photographically. If others would like to join in on this adventure feel more than welcome too and share your experience.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

monkey posted:

What does this mean exactly, and what is wrong with egg yolks?

Nothing, they are nutritious and delicious but if you are trying to obtain a bunch of protein from eggs alone, that would be way too much fat. Also they don't sell liquid eggs w the yolk, just liquid egg whites so there you go

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

SopWATh posted:

The potassium in bananas pulls water from your stool. You'd be so blocked up you'd have to go to the ER to get it removed.

NIce troll

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

1.5 L of diarrhea.

Fresh smelling diarrhea.

Take pictures op. Let us in on your journey.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
this seems like a good thread to post one of my favourite jokes.

What is yellow and smells like bananas?

monkey vomit

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

this thread made me want a banana so i had one it was good :)

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-s9uEakAc

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm not toxxing myself or anything but I will eat the 12 bananas later this week (probably thursday) and will document the journey photographically. If others would like to join in on this adventure feel more than welcome too and share your experience.

It's Thursday right now you loving son of a bitch did you eat the bananas?!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

It's Thursday right now you loving son of a bitch did you eat the bananas?!

he's dead

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Don't do it OP!
I tried this many years ago. Your poop comes out with a banana peel on it for months afterwards.
You have to actually peel your poops to flush them down the toilet and then throw the lovely banana peels away since they wont flush.

Do you know how embarrassing it is using someone else's bathroom, when they find your banana peels in their garbage?

Just don't do it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eating 12 bananas is surely a safety hazard because during the consumption of the bananas there will be banana peels everywhere and one will get on the floor and the op will definitely slip on it and a wacky sound effect will play. don't do it op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hell Yeah posted:

eating 12 bananas is surely a safety hazard because during the consumption of the bananas there will be banana peels everywhere and one will get on the floor and the op will definitely slip on it and a wacky sound effect will play. don't do it op.

*cues up Yakety Sax*

• Locked thread