Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The League of Nations (abbreviated as LN in English, "La Société des Nations" abbreviated as SDN or SdN in French) was an intergovernmental organisation founded on 10 January 1920 as a result of the Paris Peace Conference that ended the First World War. It was the first international organisation whose principal mission was to maintain world peace. Its primary goals, as stated in its Covenant, included preventing wars through collective security and disarmament and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration. Other issues in this and related treaties included labour conditions, just treatment of native inhabitants, human and drug trafficking, arms trade, global health, prisoners of war, and protection of minorities in Europe.

Member Nations

Ireland

United Kingdom

Mexico

Bulgaria

Observer Nations

America

Russia

Ghana

Canada citation needed

Sanctioned Nations

Roman Empire

Samoa

Tittytown

'Murica

Dudleyville

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Welcome back Spike Dudley.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
DID YOU KNOW? tonight is the night

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
im excited about the continuation of this hot hot hot feud that everyone definitely cares about, Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Do not watch raw.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Guys should I make a pumpkin pie or a pecan pie. I'm gonna make both anyway but which now

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm not watching Raw because I'm not an idiot but I know you all hate Raw too, so I will entertain you in this thread by picking two posters in each post I make and writing erotic fan fiction about them.

You're welcome.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
If I get really baked during Raw can I still post in here

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Can anyone tell me what hip ECW catchphrases to use when they have a surprise run-in by some rear end in a top hat I've never heard of

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The only reason I watch RAW is...

1) There's still the potential of a "HOLY poo poo" moment that I want to see live instead of on Youtube or WWE.com.

2) Background noise while I write a Doctor Who review.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

CobiWann posted:

1) There's still the potential of a "HOLY poo poo" moment that I want to see live instead of on Youtube or WWE.com.

name one in the last 6 months

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

The Landstander posted:

If I get really baked during Raw can I still post in here

most of us are at least piss drunk by hour three, so yeah, it's advised

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Erebus posted:

Can anyone tell me what hip ECW catchphrases to use when they have a surprise run-in by some rear end in a top hat I've never heard of

WHATS MICHEL WRECKWHIP DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

i made a website that's more fun than raw

http://indiegamegenerator.azurewebsites.net/

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I want to visit Tittytown.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

abraham linksys posted:

The New Days beating up everyone during the main event, including Cena. Granted, it's a small "yay" but gently caress I'll take it.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

CobiWann posted:

2) Background noise while I write a Doctor Who review.

I pretty much just watch to shitpost in the GDT

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Erebus posted:

Historically, just yelling any random slurs, swears, or "ECW" over and over have all been acceptable.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Erebus posted:

if it's Sandman, just post how angry you are that they don't have his licensed music, because that will be the first three pages or so

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

CobiWann posted:

1) I've done it since 1999 except for 2008, 2013 and the first half of 2014 which means the only important thing I missed in WWE from that timeframe is The Shield and I can't risk that again

edit: I also missed The Rise And Injury of Daniel Bryan

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Can someone explain sheamus' t-shirt to me

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
wow, Otunga is swole

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Luigi Thirty posted:

quote:

Demonstrates exactly how much adults have forgotten since their elementary school textbooks. Do not wait!

WWE Simulator is shaping up well!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This is the story of a girl

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Frankston posted:

He's Irish

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Frankston posted:

5 minutes and 15 seconds was how long Roman Reigns was champion

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Frankston posted:

It's a shameful thing.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Honestly I'm too lazy to actually write erotic fan fiction so gently caress it. Enjoy your lovely three hours of wrestling.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

fart blood posted:

Honestly I'm too lazy to actually write erotic fan fiction so gently caress it. Enjoy your lovely three hours of wrestling.

you can't just make these types of promises and then go back on them Vince

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

fart blood posted:

we won't

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

fart blood posted:

Thank you, I will.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

happy monday everyone

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

OldTennisCourt posted:

you can't just make these types of promises and then go back on them Vince

Well I can't write novels. Only snippets like "OldTennisCourt kept farting hard into Abroham Lincoln's mouth til his cheeks puffed up like a squirrel in the winter." poo poo like that.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

quote:

Experience an entirely new angle. Lead your men into battle expand your realm and claim the ultimate theme park using a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and force your way through a dying man's memories in order to expand the club's facilities raise the financial level and improve your favorite college basketball team as head coach.

im glad for this

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

fart blood posted:

I'm not watching Raw because I'm not an idiot but I know you all hate Raw too, so I will entertain you in this thread by picking two posters in each post I make and writing erotic fan fiction about them.

You're welcome.

This was the equivalent of a contractual obligation fwiw

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

fart blood posted:

Well if tonight is especially lovely I might do my "Norm MacDonald as a WWE Commentator" write ups. So tune in for that! (maybe)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

will the ineffectiveness of the league of nations lead to the rise of the axel powers

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't want to see The Sandman, but do want to see Luke Harper. A dilemma.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I did not enjoy raw last week at all so naturally here I am on page 1 ready to watch it

I hope something happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

abraham linksys posted:

"HOLY poo poo why am I still watching this garbage?"

• Locked thread