Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Erebus posted:

Can anyone tell me what hip ECW catchphrases to use when they have a surprise run-in by some rear end in a top hat I've never heard of

WHATS MICHEL WRECKWHIP DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

CobiWann posted:

The only reason I watch RAW is...

1) I've done it since 1999 except for 2008, 2013 and the first half of 2014 which means the only important thing I missed in WWE from that timeframe is The Shield and I can't risk that again

edit: I also missed The Rise And Injury of Daniel Bryan

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Frankston posted:

Can someone explain sheamus' t-shirt to me

5 minutes and 15 seconds was how long Roman Reigns was champion

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Roman Reigns posted:

Well if tonight is especially lovely I might do my "Norm MacDonald as a WWE Commentator" write ups. So tune in for that! (maybe)

can Norm wear the Col Sanders costume while commentating on WWE because that would be awesome

also i want his table to be replaced by his bucket house

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

an indisputable argument

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

yo this is boring where's new day

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

america still refuses to join the league of nations even though it was its idea

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

ahahahaha YES I WELCOME OUR NEW WWE CHAMPION BRAY WYATT

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

anytime something good happens it has to die doesn't it

YOUR MAIN EVENT A YOOOGE 40 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

my care meter

it's

it's

waning

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

it's incredibly how quickly this company can make me insanely interested in something and then completely kill it

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

also i wanted to post a gif of the care bears care o meter falling but there does not appear to be one on the internet

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i'll laugh raucously if Vince Russo is secretly booking this and USA kicks them off tv for it

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

BasicFunk posted:

I just got in and turned on Raw. What the hell is all this chaos?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

wyatts still jobbers there is no change

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Roman Reigns posted:

"Hi I'm Norm MacDonald, and it is now official: cocaine, marijuana, and LSD is hereby banned from the writers office because holy poo poo."

what's not banned is my new 20 dolla family chicken bucket. now come over heah and eat dis cause this wrasslin show isnt gonna rewrite itself

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

makes you wanna go outside like oj, and, um, kill your wife

lol

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i love dean's spaz offense

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

Roman freaked out by a walking picture of himself in 30 years

the problem with this picture is that Rhyno is over

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

can this please end in nWo crushing everyone in the ring except for Dean Ambrose

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

HE DIDNT KICK OUT

WHY WOULD YOU LIFT HIM

THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

eh whatever who cares

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

woah man i'm glad i'm not drunk because after those graphics i'd be puking all over

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

It was like a pop for the hot tag followed by abrupt silence as the crowd realized it was still Roman Reigns, it was bizarre

YAAAAAAYYY wait a minute wtf it's that samoan BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSSS

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Pariah Rex posted:

It's how WWE works if Vince McMahon wrote Star Wars it would have been two hour of Darth Vader tripping on his cape and falling into poo poo right up until he shot Luke down, and the Death Star destroyed the planet.

this jar jar binks guy really has the "it" factor we gotta push him and keep pushing him until he's hogan

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

here have a terrific Stardust segment followed by a metro vs the heat death of the universe for the 30th time what a good time to take a piss

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

The worst part for me was finally seeing what so many people complain about Joss Whedon about - literally every single character is the same snarky, sardonic quipster and they throw out quips constantly whether it is at all appropriate for the situation.

That's present in his other stuff, including the first Avengers, but it's usually masked or controlled by the action/events of the movie. This time it just felt more prevalent.

joss whedon gave the world Dr. Horrible so he's alright in my book

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

someone please end this agonizing dolph ziggler match that is the same as every other ziggler match

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Zyla posted:

this would be a great match if

1. the belt was on the line

and

2. a ppv match hadn't been announced

3. the cockrock commandant wasn't involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

lol

kevin owens is trapped in the ring. he cannot leave without his music

• Locked thread