Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doltos posted:

Ay lmao.

He took one hit and realized selling car insurance could also pay the bills.

And then he played baseball for like 6 months before realizing he wanted no part of minor league life. Pat White is a ridiculously talented athlete that just didn't want to play sports for a living, which is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I hear rumors about a super fast safety with a foreign sounding name declared for the draft out of USC and that sounds like something the Steelers would find impossible to resist

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I hear rumors about a super fast safety with a foreign sounding name declared for the draft out of USC and that sounds like something the Steelers would find impossible to resist

Su'a Cravens, and it would fit perfectly for a guy named Craven to go to the Steelers.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

korrandark posted:

Su'a Cravens, and it would fit perfectly for a guy named Craven to go to the Steelers.

Should go to Baltimore imo

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...

korrandark posted:

He may project best as a weakside linebacker or a hybrid linebacker/safety like Deone Bucannon. He's someone I'm keeping my eye on as a potential fit for the Vikings.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ehud posted:

We need almost a new everything, unfortunately.

And yeah, we need a new coaching staff more than anything. Every single time I watch redzone channel I see former Dolphins succeeding with their new teams.

I wonder who Lamar Miller is gonna have a breakout year with in 2016...

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Ehud posted:

We need almost a new everything, unfortunately.

And yeah, we need a new coaching staff more than anything. Every single time I watch redzone channel I see former Dolphins succeeding with their new teams.

Send me your QB. Now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MrLogan posted:

Aren't you ok along the defensive line? No need to draft a WR early, right?

We are.
No. None. We're letting a strong #2 receiver hit the open market with no regret. We're over loaded at receiver.

We need CB, OG, and OT

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Super fast? Safety? USC?

I hope he likes silver and black and lovely stadiums.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Super fast? Safety? USC?

I hope he likes silver and black and lovely stadiums.

Taylor Mays was drafted by the 9ers though. Also he's only 27 :psyduck:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AAA DOLFAN posted:

We are.
No. None. We're letting a strong #2 receiver hit the open market with no regret. We're over loaded at receiver.

We need CB, OG, and OT

Is it not Landry and Parker with Matthews inside? Why would they get rid of any of them?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Matthews is a UFA. Landry is more of a slot guy but he plays boundary on a regular basis. The receiving corps right now is exactly as it will be next year.

Stills - Parker on boundaries with Jarvis in slot.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Now that top 2 is secure someone tell me who are the top 3 prospects then tell me what mediocre player the Titans will select

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Metapod posted:

Now that top 2 is secure someone tell me who are the top 3 prospects then tell me what mediocre player the Titans will select

You're getting Tunsil

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Metapod posted:

A rapist d-line man to go with your rape loving oline man

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

What do you need the most?

Joey Bosa is still thought of as the best player overall I think, he's a DE. Laremy Tunsil is the top OT. There are some good OLBs too, a couple of corners that are really well thought of but they almost never go top 2 and we aren't talking Deion here.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So who's the odds-on favorite for the Niners to waste their early-but-not-early-enough first round pick on?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

So who's the odds-on favorite for the Niners to waste their early-but-not-early-enough first round pick on?

Jared Goff

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Well, he does wear #16.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

What do you need the most?

Joey Bosa is still thought of as the best player overall I think, he's a DE. Laremy Tunsil is the top OT. There are some good OLBs too, a couple of corners that are really well thought of but they almost never go top 2 and we aren't talking Deion here.

CB, Wr, and interior oline are the the biggest needs imo. In theory, drafting tunsil then moving lewan to either lg or rt would make sense but I doubt that happens

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

CB, Wr, and interior oline are the the biggest needs imo. In theory, drafting tunsil then moving lewan to either lg or rt would make sense but I doubt that happens

The corners to check out would be Jalen Ramsey from Florida State and Vernon Hargreaves from Florida. The best WR right now is Laquan Treadwell out of Mississippi. Obviously all of this is subject to change as we get closer to the draft.

You're not taking interior line in the top 2, but you can share my pain and watch some tape of Evan Boehm from Mizzou if you want to see someone who might be there in the 3rd or 4th.

e: Oops Boehm is down to a 6th rounder according to CBS. I've just been hearing how he'll be in the NFL so long I assumed he was a mid rounder.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Metapod posted:

Joey Bosa, Jalen Ramsey, and Jaylon Smith are the big names on defense right now. On offense you have Tunsil and Stanley a lock to battle it out for top OT, and then maybe Treadwell with some lovely QB behind him.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Fwiw Ramsey is a bit of a Cameron Erving situation where he can play every position you need in the secondary. That said, he's best at corner because of his exceptional strength - he can effectively shut down screens or lateral running because of how he's able to toss aside blocking WRs.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Who is the funniest player Miami could draft near/in the top 5

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Ehud posted:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

Myles Jack and his knee never gets better.

e: Ezekiel Elliot and you never give him any carries.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Who should I be looking at, at the offensive tackle, defensive end, or defensive back that's rated early 2nd, late first?

Also, who's the weed guy this year?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Ehud posted:

Christian Hackenberg

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Myles Jack and his knee never gets better.

e: Ezekiel Elliot and you never give him any carries.

the CJ Spiller effect

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

The corners to check out would be Jalen Ramsey from Florida State and Vernon Hargreaves from Florida. The best WR right now is Laquan Treadwell out of Mississippi. Obviously all of this is subject to change as we get closer to the draft.

You're not taking interior line in the top 2, but you can share my pain and watch some tape of Evan Boehm from Mizzou if you want to see someone who might be there in the 3rd or 4th.

e: Oops Boehm is down to a 6th rounder according to CBS. I've just been hearing how he'll be in the NFL so long I assumed he was a mid rounder.

I want Ramsey so bad but I know in my heart he won't be a Titan :smith:

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...
I've read some speculation that Jalen Ramsey projects better as a Free Safety than as a Corner in the NFL.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Nebraska DT Maliek Collins declared. Got a good enough of a grade to forego his senior year.

McShay had him going 26th in his mock for whatever that's worth

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BlindSite posted:

Also, who's the weed guy this year?

Big Ole Miss DL, Robert Nkemdiche. Just jumped out a window to avoid getting a possession charge (he didn't succeed at the latter)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Aniki posted:

I've read some speculation that Jalen Ramsey projects better as a Free Safety than as a Corner in the NFL.

Even better a reason to get rid of griffin

VVV hopefully that means he is available at 32 overall

Metapod fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Dec 28, 2015

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Yoshifan823 posted:

Big Ole Miss DL, Robert Nkemdiche. Just jumped out a window to avoid getting a possession charge (he didn't succeed at the latter)

It wasn't to avoid anything, he smoked synthetic pot and thought someone was chasing him and jumped out of a second floor hotel window. He was also still charged because the cops came and found him high as poo poo. Can't decide if that's better or worse for weed guy status.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

PrinceRandom posted:

A rapist d-line man to go with your rape loving oline man

Lewan isn't a rapist, he just threatens rape victims to keep them from pressing charges against his friends :v:

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
welcome to the thread, newly eliminated team fans

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Even better a reason to get rid of griffin

VVV hopefully that means he is available at 32 overall

Nope, we're taking him

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Who's the top rated TE for the Lions to waste their first pick on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Always take the weed guy, but never take the spice guy

• Locked thread