Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
cancer?? lol because burning coal or whatever for power actually de-ages you and gives you whiter teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i feel like trump is involved in thiss somehow

what dumb poo poo has he said about the sun lately?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

guys i heard the sun is aiding isis by providing light for their training

we must halt all travel of sun beams into are country until we can figure this whole mess out

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nonsense posted:

it is pretty bad, also their source link to the Waco Tribune doesn't work.

the paper pulled the story from its website

Tenzarin posted:

MY favorite part of portal 2 is when the boss is about to kill you but through the ceiling you can see the reflection on the moon.

that part owns really hard

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I'm pretty sure if even one or two people at your town hall meeting say they mistrust solar panels and are worried about cancer and the thieving of sunlight, that taints your town pretty hard.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Molothecat posted:

So, does Bill Nye have a job or does he survive solely off of being condescending to stupid people?

there are a lot of stupid people who need condescended to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

• Locked thread