Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It pissed off a bunch of goons I hate, so while I disagree, I do approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Basically a single quack says crazy poo poo at a town meeting. The council straight up tells him he is wrong, but rejects the solar panels on completely unrelated grounds. HuffPo publishes article titles "Solar Farm Rejected Amid Fears It Will 'Suck Up The Sun's Energy'" which isn't technically a lie because they don't straight up say the rejection is related to the fear of the lone crazy person. LOL, gently caress HuffPo and anyone else running with this bullshit.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress you dilweed, even one quack talking about solar panels stealing the sun means your town is an idiot town

Never been to a town hall meeting I see. Maybe you should participate more in local politics.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

I've been to 3 and they were all fine :colbert:

maybe live somewhere better

Were all the meetings about the rash of FedEx package thefts?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jastiger posted:

In Des Moines its required to have a 4 year degree minimum to attend town hall meeting and or address the council.

Sorry NC is retarded :( We are high class here with only philosopher kings getting headlines.

Since Des Moines is so far below the national average for college graduates those must be some empty meetings.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Its not I was being hyperbolic for comedy effect, I apologize.

This actually untrue though. The opposite is true lol.

It is true actually. 24% for Des Moines, which is even below Iowa's average, and well below the 30% for the nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

That's high school. I guess that's the ol' midwest reading comprehension.

• Locked thread