Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
motorcycle - 2,000 to 25,000 dollars
shotgun shell - 4 to 6 dollars

i'm just saying

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
don't gently caress with this poo poo op, suicides tend to do so in private, motorcycle riders flame out in public ensuring I can get a liver transplant and continue to drink myself to death.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
thanks for ruining my night by being a retarded rear end in a top hat and pissing me off

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
6 dollars for a loving single bullet? Holy poo poo people who like guns are retards.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i once jumped my motorcycle over the moon

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

6 dollars for a loving single bullet? Holy poo poo people who like guns are retards.

According to a google search, you can buy a package of 25 shells for $19 +tax. So that's slightly less than $1 per shell.

Still really expensive.

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
It's the feeling of freedom to scrape my flesh to the bone after a fat mother of 4 side swipes me in her minivan while sending pictures of her twat to you.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No you see it's actually safer for motorcycle riders to disregard the laws of the road and drive like assholes. Your not upset because some one rode between lanes at 100mph causing you to almost kill some one after you checked your mirrors to merge. You're just upset cause they get there faster. U mad bro?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Rhymenoserous posted:

i am mentally ill AMA

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
once i drank half a bottle of vodka and took my 1300cc bandit out for a spin at 3am

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

once i drank half a bottle of vodka and took my 1300cc bandit out for a spin at 3am

did you jump over any celestial bodies?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I road a motorcycle for a while. it was this lovely sym 150 i bought for 200$ and you couldn't downshift you had to cycle the entire way around to the start again. I liked how easy it was to get through heavy traffic and always being at the front of lights.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

did you jump over any celestial bodies?

no i drove into a construction site and smoked cigarettes and then went home

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

did you stop for any food on the way home?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

maybe a slurpee?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
hey guys i'm going 80 miles an hour on an engine attached to two wheels. no helmet! but bleach is $3 a gallon. very strange

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Gee whiz, why do healthy adult men take unnecessary risks, universally, in all forms of society. It's almost like they've evolved through generations of selective pressure to do just that.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to make a medium burger topped with cherrywood bacon and grilled onions and sharp chedder and my soecial burger sauce (which is NOT semen) and then shove it into my face hole

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You have to wear a helmet or else you get bugs in your face and that's gross as gently caress.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
motorcycles are extremely fun, why wouldn't you own a motorcycle?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

are there motorized unicycles? those might be fun

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Beef Turret posted:

Gee whiz, why do healthy adult men take unnecessary risks, universally, in all forms of society. It's almost like they've evolved through generations of selective pressure to do just that.

actually a 50-50 male-female ratio at birth, while biologically inescapable in mammals, is unnecessary for the propagation of the human species, thus vast numbers of males can die like idiots and it does not affect the survival of the species

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
hmmm good question i couldn't imagine why OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the only time i dropped a motorcycle was when i hit a deer at 50mph and broke my leg and now i have a rod in my leg
here is my cool leg scar with bonus burned skin

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
heroin looks like a lot more fun than a motorcycle and vastly cheaper to purchase the requisite amount for the goal of being found dead on the side of a road

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Tezzor posted:

actually a 50-50 male-female ratio at birth, while biologically inescapable in mammals, is unnecessary for the propagation of the human species, thus vast numbers of males can die like idiots and it does not affect the survival of the species

yeah but having a sweet motorcycle makes it much more likely that you will get laid and will be able to propagate the species a whole lot more than weaker, non-motorcycle owning males

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Enfield posted:

the only time i dropped a motorcycle was when i hit a deer at 50mph and broke my leg and now i have a rod in my leg
here is my cool leg scar with bonus burned skin

a classmate of mine in college accidentally punched a deer riding a motorcycle and broke his arm. which is kind of badass if you think about it since its like a 50mph falcon punch from super smash bros which is pretty OP

Aug 4, 2010

cute avatar op

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
it's hot today so i'm riding with no helmet wearing a wife beater, shorts and sandals. lol. who needs skin

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xaris posted:

a classmate of mine in college accidentally punched a deer riding a motorcycle and broke his arm. which is kind of badass if you think about it since its like a 50mph falcon punch from super smash bros which is pretty OP

did he knock out the deer? my deer died instantly and now haunts my dreams

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Motorcycles are dangerous. Best to stay inside and post inane bullshit on the Internet.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Xaris posted:

hmmm good question i couldn't imagine why OP

pictured: thousands of living people

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tezzor posted:

pictured: thousands of living people
actually all those people were killed by a tsunami ommediately after the picture was taken

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i hope it doesn't rain lightly for 5 minutes lest the road turn into a super mario ice level

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

its so you can have sex more easily with runaways and addicts, op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i prolly should have posted a pic of i-80 going to/from sacramento because it's depressing as gently caress when you can see over miles ahead of you in a line and it's nothing but stopped cars, all the way for the next 60 miles.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Xaris posted:

i prolly should have posted a pic of i-80 going to/from sacramento because it's depressing as gently caress when you can see over miles ahead of you in a line and it's nothing but stopped cars, all the way for the next 60 miles.

*somebody changes lanes with no signaling* *flies through the air in slow motion as Space Oddity starts up*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
to be fair they'd be changing lanes from basically < 3 mph so unless you're speeding like crazy you'd be fine. or just ride on the shoulder since CHP does not give a gently caress and is never patrolling during commute hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Hurr silly men doing things they enjoy while putting no one else at risk... Da fuq? I guess it's only sexist if it's against crap women enjoy

• Locked thread