Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
MGTOW : rape survivor :: starving : drowning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Maoist Pussy posted:

MGTOW : rape survivor :: starving : drowning

luh... luh mao?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
yeah i ended up laughing. noice.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Cumslut1895 posted:

from that perspective, why not laugh at rape survivors? a lot of them are pretty dysfunctional

because i have felt the loving touch of a woman

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
Wiffle ball bat...could you please stop shitposting? It's not funny.

Stop sharing all your thoughts. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet wiffle bat bat, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with wiffle ball bat. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The rear end in a top hat on the SA forums? Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the reader!

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
lol what a weird post you just made dude

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I always read it as Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight which does have a couple appropriate words.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Has anyone posted fleetwood mac yet??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

wiffle ball bat posted:

lol what a weird post you just made dude

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
do the mgtow guys ever go gay like political lesbians

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL-IU4qH5QI

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Cumslut1895 posted:

from that perspective, why not laugh at rape survivors? a lot of them are pretty dysfunctional
ur terrible at trolling

starry skies above posted:

Wiffle ball bat...could you please stop shitposting? It's not funny.

Stop sharing all your thoughts. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet wiffle bat bat, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with wiffle ball bat. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The rear end in a top hat on the SA forums? Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the reader!

ur terrible at sincering

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Of the possible ways a socially isolated bitterly loveless man is likely to go, by their own hand is the most likely cause.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

I'm really weirded out by the production values of the MGTOW website headquarters (best experienced in modern browsers, wtf). They've got all these sick graphics and sound effects playing on video intros. What the poo poo? Someone actually gave enough of a gently caress to design this goddamn piece of poo poo logo:

What the gently caress is going on? And come on guys you really should have accurately portrayed the MGTOW life:

Jesus christ just read their FAQ.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

site is awkward and unsightly, slowed to a crawl under layers of pointless bulk, and once u get past the ugly exterior, the content is so retarded and worthless its bewildering as to why they even bothered to capture it

its like theres some metaphor here if only my whorish deviant brain could put a finger on it

e: their "women's shelter" is unironically the best page on the whole site

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i came for the mystery acronym and then stayed for the breakdown and then left again because i foudn out what the acronym meant

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

whoflungpoop posted:

e: their "women's shelter" is unironically the best page on the whole site

Pro loving click right there.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
So this is the male version of crazy cat ladies.

Cool.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

wiffle ball bat posted:

rape survivors are pretty lulzy now that you mention it
how often do people NOT survive rapes, anyway??? its about as dangerous and unpleasant as my morning poop (i have a bowel disorder). perhaps you shouldnt be stealing the word survivor from dudes who knock out rabid grizzlies or crawl out of plane wrecks

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Getting married and having kids is one of those things like going to college that every body does because thats what "successful" people do

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i did neither and now im a hospital

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

final2percent posted:

I'm really weirded out by the production values of the MGTOW website headquarters (best experienced in modern browsers, wtf). They've got all these sick graphics and sound effects playing on video intros. What the poo poo? Someone actually gave enough of a gently caress to design this goddamn piece of poo poo logo:

What the gently caress is going on? And come on guys you really should have accurately portrayed the MGTOW life:

Jesus christ just read their FAQ.

https://www.mgtow.com/website/

quote:

MGTOW.com has been rigorously built from the ground up using the very latest in current industry-standard technologies. We make it a practice to attack every technical problem like we are going to kill it, and eat it.

oh yeah, a wordpress bootstrap site that looks like every other piece of poo poo prebuilt template with gay parallax scrolling, really going their own way

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i tap my mountain and ops mom

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

gay parallax scrolling

gently caress you buddy

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
that is a sad man with a turd of a life

is that what you want me to post?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Breetai posted:

Delicious tears.

What I don't get is if all the Bad Guys get laid endlessly, why not be a bad guy?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

men goku their own way

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mr. Pumroy posted:

men goku their own way

:yeah:

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

pampered bourgeois look down upon the peasantry whose souls fall between the cracks of supposedly compassionate postmodern capitalism

america needs another war

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

i wish u a lonel crhsitrmas and a crappy new year! :D

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

pampered bourgeois look down upon the peasantry whose souls fall between the cracks of supposedly compassionate postmodern capitalism

america needs another war

Who the gently caress told you that capitalism was compassionate? Lol.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i wish u a lonel crhsitrmas and a crappy new year! :D

I'm supposed to feel sorry for the woman who wrote this?

"The truth is: we don’t really enjoy sex that much. And we definitely don’t want sex as often as men do. That is a cold, hard fact. And women most definitely, incontrovertibly, do not want sex once they have children — or so my friends who have children confess to me. Particularly once their stomachs develop a texture akin to cold porridge.

The only reason we do have sex is to get a man, keep a man, steal his sperm and flatter ourselves that we are attractive.

Once we have a man, his children, his name on a piece of paper, his youth and his house, we no longer want to indulge in that ridiculous, time-consuming, horizontal dance."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1379070/Id-man-paid-sex-affair--deeply-provocative-thought-provoking-confession.html#ixzz1KAaEZtMN

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
It looks like making a political identity out of your gender is a good move for either gender!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Seems like a cool dude

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

too bad about that half gallon of raspberries that went to waste. they looked good

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Repo Man posted:

I'm supposed to feel sorry for the woman who wrote this?

i think ur supposed to notice that they felt compelled to put that at the bottom of a page with cute baby animals bc, ahah, we're totally not bitter about women, see, and we have very healthy and accurate ideas about what normal ppl in general and normal women in particular do, jsut making a joke and *furiously tugs on a small unwashed dick hanging limply in eeyore lvl sadness*

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

starry skies above posted:

I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with wiffle ball bat. I can take ANYTHING."
lol

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
Man, you people must not watch a lot of movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIwhjp_c1d0&t=172s

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Repo Man posted:

"The truth is: we don’t really enjoy sex that much. And we definitely don’t want sex as often as men do. That is a cold, hard fact. And women most definitely, incontrovertibly, do not want sex once they have children — or so my friends who have children confess to me. Particularly once their stomachs develop a texture akin to cold porridge.

The only reason we do have sex is to get a man, keep a man, steal his sperm and flatter ourselves that we are attractive.

Once we have a man, his children, his name on a piece of paper, his youth and his house, we no longer want to indulge in that ridiculous, time-consuming, horizontal dance."

I knew it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

OP do you still live with your mom and work at a Wendy's drive thru lol

• Locked thread