Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

GORDON posted:

Why does no one have an issue with hair on the top of the head, and there's all this baggage attached to hair on the front of the head? It's like the Star Bellied Sneetches up in this piece.

Yeah you're right, nobody ever cares about how much hair men have or how they style it. I'm using sarcasm and I have to point this out because you're a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
cool beards

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

oh hi im a major league baseball pitcher with a gigantic black beard and im cool as gently caress

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

vudan posted:

" ability to project power in their immediate vicinity" -
Uhh yeah that's pretty awesome?

It doesn't mean you have that power. You probably don't. It means that it is the only thing distinguishing you. lern2read

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i wish i had a sweet baseball player steroid beard

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I have a beard and it's loving awesome I feel bad for you and your hairless body OP

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
As someone with very little facial hair I can but agree

I am good others are bad

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
beards are good and I regret shaving mine off, my neck is so cold now.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

beards are required to get into valhalla

enjoy your sissy no-sex heaven, non-beard havers

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I think afro beards are pretty funny because you just know... this is just one of the many afros on their body that you're seeing.

A good normal beard though is just unobjectionable , this is 50,000,000 years of human history we're talking about, including our exodus from Mars

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jfood posted:

beards are required to get into valhalla

enjoy your sissy no-sex heaven, non-beard havers

do you bang in valhalla? I thought you just got chopped to bits with swords every day

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

party, gently caress and fight all day, all night

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you gotta die in battle to get into valhalla, son

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

AugmentedVision posted:

do you bang in valhalla? I thought you just got chopped to bits with swords every day

you cross swords every day

as in: dicks touching

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

you cross swords every day

as in: dicks touching

Im pretty sure valhalla is a sausage fest so of course all you bears with your beards want in. Also gay bears are the only people who should have beards, unless your some kind of religious dude whos religion says you have to have a beard, then its a non consensual beard so it doesn't count.

Hope this post helps you navigate the modern beard world!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hey look at me, im literally the god's only begotten son our lord and savior jesus h christ, and yes my beard is awesome thanks for noticing

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Yeah you're right, nobody ever cares about how much hair men have or how they style it. I'm using sarcasm and I have to point this out because you're a moron.

No you are.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

jlechem posted:

I have a beard and it's loving awesome I feel bad for you and your hairless body OP

This is not about individuals or temporary fashion trends. This is about societies as a whole being bad where men are of the the seething, try-hard beardy version of masculinity. I actually had a beard last week.

YES:

NO:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Also:

The bigger the hat, the worse the religion. Post religious hat people who are terrible - they probably also have beards!

(Sikhs are the exception)

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Maoist Pussy posted:

This is not about individuals or temporary fashion trends. This is about societies as a whole being bad where men are of the the seething, try-hard beardy version of masculinity. I actually had a beard last week.

YES:

NO:

That's a pretty good argument but Franklin 'Dictator of my heart' Roosevelt's idol was TR and his mustache was the stuff of legends. Maybe he just couldn't grow one

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I look really young and my extremely distinguished Van Dyke is the only way I can look my age :saddowns:

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 20, 2015

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I look really young and my extremely distinguished Van Dyke is the only way I can look half my age :saddowns:

You sure look like a dyke all right!!!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

You sure look like a dyke all right!!!!!

:razz:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Cream rinse in the beard will make that poo poo gandalf as gently caress. Good facial hair is about adaptation to your natural facial shape and bone structure, and a routine of solid daily maintenance. And accepting that not everybody can or should have it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
DO:

DO NOT:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm cute af with my beard so you can just keep being jello

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have a big beard so I get duck dynasty comments all the time or people think I'm a murderer

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I could join ZZ Top if I grew my bear out full, just happy keeping it Richard Gere length--short, but staying frosty.
Just For Men beard dye, lol. Stains your skin!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

I'm cute af with my beard so you can just keep being jello

WHen I beat you in the fight Imma shave your beard.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Shaquin posted:

Cream rinse in the beard will make that poo poo gandalf as gently caress. Good facial hair is about adaptation to your natural facial shape and bone structure, and a routine of solid daily maintenance. And accepting that not everybody can or should have it.

This. If you're growing a beard because you're too lazy to shave every day then it's going to look bad.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can feel the power coming off my beard, making my skinny face look like I've been doing reps on the face machine at the gym. :wookie:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Yeeeah I look better with a 5o clock shadow than I do clean shaven so I don't care what you think

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I'm a woman and I find a well-groomed, very short beard to be quite attractive. In fact, I think most men look better with a little facial hair. "little" being the key though. Big bushy hipster beards are the loving worst.

Also, men, please do not shave your chest, legs and pubes. I'm begging you. By all means, trim your pubes (what - I'm supposed to keep that poo poo completely bald, but you can't even take scissors to yours once in a while??) but smooth girly legs and groin on a man is the creepiest thing.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Fat girls don't like it when men shave because it makes them feel oafish and lumpy.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I am not fat.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well, then rural or caucasian or some other lumpenperson.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

You are making bizarre connections.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
If you are able you really should just submit to the beard. The beard will make you happy. The beard will keep you save and warm. Trust and love the beard.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

HoAssHo posted:

You are making bizarre connections.

Look, girls who don't like shaved chests are always protecting their own fragile sense of their femininity in some way. Usually because they are fat or from the Midwest or some such thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

lol okay dude

• Locked thread