Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lurkdawg
Jan 1, 2005

"WHEN YOU GET TO HELL, TELL 'EM BONER SENT YA!"... Hehe, "boner!"

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 gives you the chance to become a real truck driver from the comfort of your home! Featuring licensed trucks with countless customization options and advanced driving physics, the game delivers an unparalleled driving experience which has put it in the spot of the most popular truck driving simulator on the market. In game world features numerous landmarks and precisely recreated territories to create the ultimate experience, making you feel as if you were driving the trucks in real life! "

This is a conversational LP my friend and I did after downloading a random game off steam. If you like it, there are other countries we can travel to together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyyw2t62olk

lurkdawg fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Dec 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

lurkdawg, you are too good for this subforum. :allears:

DONGS

lurkdawg
Jan 1, 2005

:awesome:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you drat well better not abandon this LP lurkdawg. i'm still a little sore about your abandonment of the Link Gets Laid LP

i wonder if this truck simulator lets you go to loving, Austria. find out

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Dec 20, 2015

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

ground floor for relaxation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lurkdawg
Jan 1, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

you drat well better not abandon this LP lurkdawg. i'm still a little sore about your abandonment of the Link Gets Laid LP

i wonder if this truck simulator lets you go to loving, Austria. find out

I plan to finish this or just do more videos, it's just on my partner to make videos so blame him

• Locked thread