Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

Lol I'm appropriating Ireland right now by drinking on my lunch break

<car bombs nooner>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

kindermord posted:

i have lived to see the day when a progressive goal is to have a segregated space stocked with fried chicken for black students

this country club is a "safe space" for white people

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Blue Train posted:

General Bullshit: this institution functions on the premises of imperialism, white supremacy, capitalism, ableism, and a cissexist heteropatriarchy. 

mods change forum name please

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Woden posted:

Whoa, making GBS threads all over my British heritage by omitting the letter u, not cool at all.

gently caress u

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Clochette posted:

When I was in school I used to cry and sometimes have to leave the room when there were depictions of the Holocaust and lynchings. But I'm glad that the idea of trigger warnings wasn't widespread back then, because I don't think I'd have been better off if I'd been completely protected from that material.

i don't understand how you can be such a wuss about the holocaust and yet so courageous about floor pizza

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

buttcoinbrony posted:

So I guess what I'm saying is you rich kid fucks get what you deserve from the cafeteria at your shitbag overpriced daycare centers.

don't lump me in with these dandy fops, I paid for my education the old fashioned way, one cock at a time

MiracleWhale fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Dec 21, 2015

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Clochette posted:

People in the town we grew up in thought my brother and I were Jewish because of the way I would flip out over the Holocaust. I wouldn't stop crying during Life is Beautiful, and Night and Fog nearly caused me to become catatonic. In reality, it was the opposite: my great-grandfather is a Polish war criminal who got away with his crimes. I'm just really sensitive.

people in my town thought I was Jewish because I look like a Jew and love to gently caress jewesses and I like latkes and because of my yarmulke

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Blue Train posted:

do you not know how acronyms work or

lolol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jastiger posted:

Please don't smear my waifu Lena Dunham thx.

I will smear my cum all over her fat face

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

just cuz I want to call her a disgusting pig while I raw dog her doesn't mean I don't love her

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JediTalentAgent posted:

Hardee's is on the front lines of the war of ethnic food appropriations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypR6Raw40J4&list=PLRfDjMG46EkzNpEK7uolU-BQjYc-35bA3&index=3
edit: MAYBE :nws: if your employers have an issue with bikinis and butt slappings.

Keep those burgers flying, Hardee's.

i know what i'd eat like i mean it and it's not hardee's lovely burgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jastiger posted:

I do. If I have a chance to meet her I'm going all in. She's hot man.

slim pickings in iowa apparently

• Locked thread