Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Are there even any good games left to play this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Yeah I got that and installed it and am going to ask for refund. IDGI and I already played FO2 this year.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

Is Underrail like those Avernum games that look super old.

It looks super old and is an annoying hassle to play like old games too. Make games look stylized if you want, but don't make them sucky to play.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
whats the deal with gems? i havent done any of the crafting or metagame stuff since last year, seems like they kind of gave up on it anyway.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

what the gently caress is this?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

redreader posted:

Does anyone else get really annoyed when they see the smug bearded douche with the raised eyebrow, in the hurtworld game pic?

I know what you're talking about. the game trailer and game itself also look annoying.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

WickedHate posted:

It's basically just cel shaded Rust, right? I was thinking about getting it for a friend but it's still relatively expensive.

That's what it looks like. I'm not categorically against that type of game, but most of them look like early access clusterfucks made by amateurs with a really specific way they want things, basically tweaking some other game they played, with no real advancement on design or technology.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Apotheon is really fun and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Clockwerk posted:

Maybe it wasn't selling like bethesda had hoped so they decided to play ball

By selling twe game at the price all videogames should ever cost.

• Locked thread