Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Lol so a lot of movies have leaked:

The hateful Eight

The Revenant

Legend

Steve Jobs

and more

It's a shame they still use DVDs for consideration bullshit, right?

(Hateful eight sucked)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
How long do I have to wait to see Star Wars without fighting for elbow room against some sweaty nerd

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Tujague posted:

How long do I have to wait to see Star Wars without fighting for elbow room against some sweaty nerd

There is a cam out but it's kinda poo poo

Disney doesn't really release screeners sadly so don't keep ur hopes up

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its a merry christmas thread

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Tujague posted:

Saw it at 10am on Sunday and literally had to compete for elbow room with no one. There were maybe 30 people in the theater.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How was the stebe jobs movie

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How was the stebe jobs movie

Bad

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
gently caress h8f8l 8 is the one movie i was gonna pay for

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
hell yeah i can watch the bear rape movie right now? this is news i can use

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

god bless the golden globe judges who are also scurvy pirates

naem
May 29, 2011

What's a revvnmet

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

naem posted:

What's a revvnmet

Leo dah capreh'oh oscar win movie

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't give a poo poo if h8ful 8 sucks im still gonna watch it.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
lets see them :filez:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

naem posted:

What's a revvnmet

leo di probably doesnt get raped by a bear but the "leak" of that plot detail was part of the promotion so needless to say im stoked as hell for revenant

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

h8ful 8 was good and the funniest tarantino movie to date 8/10 thumbs up

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I'm trying to find The Night Before because the closest theater isn't actually showing it. I like Seth Rogen movies

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I, and by "I" I mean my girlfriend because she gets the mail, got a letter for torrenting "Brianna Love IS Buttwoman", so I had to stop torrenting because despite my tough-guy-take-no-poo poo persona on this forum, my girlfriend wears the pants, so now I have to pay to rent movies like some sort of Soccer Dad Walmart Pants Wearing Guy, so this news really bums me out that I could be watching some Leo and Tarintino, poo poo

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
your mom sounds like a real bitch

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
tell yoru noob girlfriend to get an account on a private tracker -_-

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Movies are garbage. Video games are art.

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree

Professor Shark posted:

I, and by "I" I mean my girlfriend because she gets the mail, got a letter for torrenting "Brianna Love IS Buttwoman", so I had to stop torrenting because despite my tough-guy-take-no-poo poo persona on this forum, my girlfriend wears the pants, so now I have to pay to rent movies like some sort of Soccer Dad Walmart Pants Wearing Guy, so this news really bums me out that I could be watching some Leo and Tarintino, poo poo

if you spend more than 3 bucks a month to rent movies u could get a vpn

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/sd-holidays-2015

i've used them for like 3 years and around the time australia decided to crack down on piracy last spring they oversold the gently caress out of their services and probably reallocated resources from the US to australia as a temp fix and they still haven't sorted it out. now instead of getting 99% of my 100mb/sec i get like 20-30 mb/sec. oh well.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

gently caress the ROW posted:

tell yoru noob girlfriend to get an account on a private tracker -_-

or move to northern europe

or use a vpn lol

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
I get a stack of letters from Cablevision telling me they'll cut off my cable if I don't stop torrenting tv shows I am too lazy to dvr.

They probably know I've just been waiting for them to do because I'm too lazy to cancel my cable subscription and get fiber. Since they've been sending 2 or 3 a month for 6 years now.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wiffle ball bat posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

wiffle ball bat posted:

• Locked thread