Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Maximum Leader posted:

i sort of want to feel sorry for him but i really cant. also you could fit like 4 of his former gold digger (female) inside him

oh my, a feeeeeeeemale?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
i still hope he beats extradition somehow because gently caress the us govt

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

BooLoo posted:

oh my, a feeeeeeeemale?!

and a genetic one too. until he lost his money. rip.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
hot take: kim.com is an rear end in a top hat and a (convicted) criminal (insider trading among other things)

BUT!!

Fabricated posted:

gently caress the us govt

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that shirt is not doing any favors to the labyrinth of folds leading to his joy department

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

bobbilljim posted:

hot take: kim.com is an rear end in a top hat and a (convicted) criminal (insider trading among other things)

p. much

everything on this guy's resume is some kind of scummy scam

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that shirt is not doing any favors to the labyrinth of folds leading to his joy department

the scuba dilz recovery team are out of frame

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
I can't believer the US would want to extradite him. Think about what it will cost to feed him...

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Panty Saluter posted:

The precedent of extraditing him to the us based on private companies wishes is fairly scary

nah its not

echinopsis posted:

especially coz he didnt do anything wrong and never even visted the US in his life

yeah he did (do something wrong)

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

echinopsis posted:

especially coz he didnt do anything wrong

i wouldnt go that far

echinopsis posted:

and never even visted the US in his life

but yeah thats p. hosed

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

mishaq posted:

nah its not

it is to me because i want to at least pretend private companies dont run the show

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lmfao at his fat rolls shaking the earth @ 55seconds

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

also holy poo poo if that inspires anyone to change their life. itt he wanted to make a cool big-bling boner masturbation vid

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Panty Saluter posted:

it is to me because i want to at least pretend private companies dont run the show

:smith:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

loving lmao

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Panty Saluter posted:

swear fealty to your corporate masters peasant

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

pram posted:

loving lmao

lol he is fat, in america we extradite you for that ALONE.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

SYSV Fanfic posted:

I can't believer the US would want to extradite him. Think about what it will cost to feed him...

america can scrounge up some illegals to throw in his pit so probably not a lot?

Satellit3 posted:

also holy poo poo if that inspires anyone to change their life. itt he wanted to make a cool big-bling boner masturbation vid

his whole life is la "ook at me and my very-probably-illegal ventures!! money money money" deal

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
seriously beginning to wonder if he is mentally deficient in some way.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he has a lot of money so maybe

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

kwinkles posted:

lol he is fat, in america we extradite you for that ALONE.

i smoke marijuana i should get extradited to singapore to be caned cuz that's super illegal in singapore

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

does anyone actually know through what mechanisms he's being extradited? or are we just makin assumptions

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

BooLoo posted:

seriously beginning to wonder if he is mentally deficient in some way.

he has an eating disorder and also is a criminal who deserves to waddle in jail.

computer toucher fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jan 20, 2016

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

i think NZ is just a hosed up country

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Mido posted:

does anyone actually know through what mechanisms he's being extradited?

a reinforced cargo crane and a maersk triple e

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Don't gently caress with the mafIAA

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

can we please just drone strike this obese playboy?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Mido posted:

i think NZ is just a hosed up country

yes

also our hosed up current leader wants to suck americas dick and probably rim the butthole too

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Why did you guys vote for them anyway

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

the average new zealand voter is a drooling rretard. some towns have voted to remove water flouridation, just recently

Jesus Kristov
May 2, 2007

Stop liking anime you little shits. I didn't die on the cross for you to do that.

Fabricated posted:

Why did you guys vote for them anyway

boomers like them because fiscal conservatism (their no 1 goal has been getting a budget surplus every year at the expense of everything else ever) and neo-libertarianism. buncha former bankers telling middle aged people that they'll keep them rich and stop the poors from getting ideas.

our center left party has been eating itself and generally been incompetently throwing up new leaders every year or two trying to chase a centrist vote. stupid millenials haven't been voting because they don't feel they're represented by anyone despite whining constantly about or current leaders of the house.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bobbilljim posted:

the average new zealand voter is a drooling rretard. some towns have voted to remove water flouridation, just recently

lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
tbf i wouldn't want flour in my water either :v:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Jesus Kristov posted:

boomers like them because fiscal conservatism (their no 1 goal has been getting a budget surplus every year at the expense of everything else ever) and neo-libertarianism. buncha former bankers telling middle aged people that they'll keep them rich and stop the poors from getting ideas.

our center left party has been eating itself and generally been incompetently throwing up new leaders every year or two trying to chase a centrist vote. stupid millenials haven't been voting because they don't feel they're represented by anyone despite whining constantly about or current leaders of the house.

funny that they failed to get a surplus p much the entire time they have been runnign the place too

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
good on them for removing water fluoridation

not because it's mind control chemicals or anything, it's because chemical companies are being denied the right to be paid to dispose of waste in drinking water supplies

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
fluoridation is bullshit because fluoride is only useful topically and drinking it is as likely to produce fluorosis as it is to prevent cavities, on the other hand it's used in such trace amounts that it basically doesn't matter either way

brushing and flossing prevent cavities

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jesus Kristov posted:

even the politics are like little australia.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sham bam bamina! posted:

fluoridation is bullshit because fluoride is only useful topically and drinking it is as likely to produce fluorosis as it is to prevent cavities, on the other hand it's used in such trace amounts that it basically doesn't matter either way

brushing and flossing prevent cavities

loll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Kristov
May 2, 2007

Stop liking anime you little shits. I didn't die on the cross for you to do that.

Tokamak posted:

even the politics are like little australia.

Our racism is slightly less overt though.

• Locked thread