Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

social vegan posted:

what's wrong w being a greeter at walmart on a positive u get to see my dick every time i'm out of jail

social vegan if you were a greeter at my local walmart i would smoke doobs wit you in the parkin lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i don't smoke doobs i do my job the american way hey why do so many people poo poo on walmart but my local walmart sure holy heck has a lot of black people hired do you hate black people? is this why we need social justice wars?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

there is a very large black man at my local walmart who colelcts the carts in the parking lot and they don't have a vest big enough for him

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i didn't know what to get him for christmas so i just left a couple carts around part of the parking lot you know keep him moving i am worried at what will happen if he stops

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

social vegan posted:

i didn't know what to get him for christmas so i just left a couple carts around part of the parking lot you know keep him moving i am worried at what will happen if he stops

you save ed that mans life an gave him purpose social vegan god bless you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

the patient appears to be terminal. im afraid theres nothing we can do

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i call him fat ablert he seems to have taken a liking to me i share my rice krispie branded treats with him after i leave the local walmart with the cake for my partner (sexual and love) to sit on

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

social vegan posted:

i call him fat ablert he seems to have taken a liking to me i share my rice krispie branded treats with him after i leave the local walmart with the cake for my partner (sexual and love) to sit on

fat ablert doesnt have health care an you are feeding him your high-calorie sex deserts :ohdear:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Beef Turret posted:

Being mad at the Walton's because they outmaneuvered everyone else at the game called capitalism is no different than scoffing at the poor for losing it. And keep in mind poverty in America means having a home and food like everyone else, but less money for luxuries, so forgive me if I don't shed any tears.

You salaried? How much you make per year?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Beef Turret posted:

Why should they be? Those 6 people created 2 million jobs.

lol

"job creators"

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015
Another example of people becoming the thing that they hate.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

You salaried? How much you make per year?

Why does that matter.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Well I guess I will be buying my toilet paper somewhere else madam!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol

"job creators"

they ruined good jobs and created brand new, really low wage ones where u get to sell a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIn and a chinese milk to a motor scooter aunt

czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel

Beef Turret posted:

Being mad at the Walton's because they outmaneuvered everyone else at the game called capitalism is no different than scoffing at the poor for losing it. And keep in mind poverty in America means having a home and food like everyone else, but less money for luxuries, so forgive me if I don't shed any tears.

Spoke like a true self-centered, non empathic white supremacist--I MEAN CAPITALIST!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just today we met with a supplier, and the entire other side of the table was all African American females. That was interesting. I decided not to talk about it directly with [the supplier’s] folks in the room because there were actually no males, like, levels down. So I’m going to place a call to him.”

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Volume posted:

Just today we met with a supplier, and the entire other side of the table was all African American females. That was interesting. I decided not to talk about it directly with [the supplier’s] folks in the room because there were actually no males, like, levels down. So I’m going to place a call to him.”

wow it almost sounds unfair

but only if you are a clueless white boy who is unable to process the larger historical, societal and economic context

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Beef Turret posted:

Why does that matter.

In hopes of discovering you're poor so I can laugh at some hot poor-on-poor class struggle action.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

A misanthrope posted:

like 6 members of the Walton (walmart) family have more wealth than 42% of americans combined

are poor retarded rednecks pissed about that? no? huh

one of the flashy signs on my drive home has a DID YOU KNOW? thing that had something like 2 of the 3 richest women in the world are Waltons

I get my news from the locksmiths marquee

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol and the walton charity organization? they don't even give any of their own money

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2014/06/03/report-walmarts-billionaire-waltons-give-almost-none-of-own-cash-to-family-foundation/

they use their charity foundation as a tax dodge

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Sam's club is like Costco, except run by walmart so it's lovely and terrible and exclusively used by redneck losers.

It's like costco except they take actual credit cards and have better sales and the approach to the checkout doesn't look like the front entrance to Disney World at opening.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

1. walmart moves in and puts local business owner out of business

2. former local business owner forced to get job at walmart

3. thanks to walmart, former local business owner can only afford to shop at walmart

Good. Most "small business owners" are assholes anyway.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

america must die

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

wow it almost sounds unfair

but only if you are a clueless white boy who is unable to process the larger historical, societal and economic context

When you put it like that I guess it is ok to discriminate against people based on their skin color and sex.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Volume posted:

When you put it like that I guess it is ok to discriminate against people based on their skin color and sex.

hey guys its racist now to stop hiring only white men

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Volume posted:

don't do this pls

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

A misanthrope posted:

hey guys its racist now to stop hiring only white men

We should only hire based on skin color and disregard formal qualifications and experience, it is the socially just thing to do.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Totalizator posted:

We should only hire based on skin color and disregard formal qualifications and experience, it is the socially just thing to do.

that is not what is being discussed here. that's just what scared white people like you think "equal opportunity" means.

but for real i am racist against pedo anime posters and need you to leave this thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Turret posted:

Why should they be? Those 6 people created 2 million jobs.

first off they just inherited the reins and second of all 2 million poo poo jobs that pay so little that the government has to give welfare or some kind of social aid to most of their employees so basically what you're talking about is corporate welfare

walmart is a welfare queen

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Ah word? Thanks for the trending news link thread in GBS

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pop quiz who's most likely to say

Sorry sir you're perfectly qualified for this job but you're not the skin color we want sitting in that position

A)A pre-civil rights era american
B)A post-civil rights era american

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

every diversity enthusiast is this same white woman

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The saddest part is that people legit died and gave up their lives hoping that we could one day have an America where people could be one day not judge people based on the color of their skin yet here we are in 2015 still as racist as ever.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Volume posted:

The saddest part is that people legit died and gave up their lives hoping that we could one day have an America where people could be one day not judge people based on the color of their skin yet here we are in 2015 still as racist as ever.

oh gently caress you

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Not yet there, Mr.King. Not yet there. :(

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

More Chinese at my Walmart imp also where are all the Mohicans wtf

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Volume posted:

Not yet there, Mr.King. Not yet there. :(

you flew too close to the troll sun an gave your game away. dial it back next time

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Going to Wal Mart reminds me of that It's Always Sunny episode where one of the McPoyles is getting married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A misanthrope posted:

you flew too close to the troll sun an gave your game away. dial it back next time

Ppl who care deeply about The Scourge Of Racism IRL are almost always insanely racist themselves & think of blacks/mexicans/whatever as like, young kids who need to be protected or something. I'd rather get called a taco friend of the family then have some creepy white person talk about how much it sucks I have to deal with racism in tyool 2015.

• Locked thread