Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

goons

you could invent a cure for cancer but if you tested it on a cat then youre a loving monster and youre headed for the slammer for 20 years

welcome back old gbs

You understand there's like a gap between medical testing on animals and cosmetic testing right? And then a further gap between that and say... Torturing animals out of boredom, and yet an even bigger leap to... Burning your family pet alive? If you don't I'm really sorry I said anything please don't rape me to death in my sleep.

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
What ruined the show for me is that the main bad-cop-villain looks like a fat Doug Stanhope. Hard to take things seriously after seeing that.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Melmac posted:

Here's another one who can be added to that list: http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_19722997

I like this part:

quote:

Deputies also searched the family salvage yard and seized a laptop, two unmarked DVDs and two power chords.

Power chords, sounds like music is to blame for this.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i dont like crime or polic e so no

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

You understand there's like a gap between medical testing on animals and cosmetic testing right? And then a further gap between that and say... Torturing animals out of boredom, and yet an even bigger leap to... Burning your family pet alive? If you don't I'm really sorry I said anything please don't rape me to death in my sleep.

did they close pyf or something?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Dec 29, 2015

Woden
May 6, 2006
Not going to watch 10 hours of this poo poo so can someone tell me why the confession was so bad?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Woden posted:

Not going to watch 10 hours of this poo poo so can someone tell me why the confession was so bad?

His sweet but dull nephew was interrogated and they basically made up stuff for him to say yes to which eventually made it sound like they tortured the woman and killed her.

I am 150% sure the nephew was innocent (he's in jail).

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Woden posted:

it was a lot like the first 48

he was white

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Woden posted:

That kid was obviously super shy/autistic/something and the detectives were like

:cop: 'so... what did you do to her HEAD?'

:confused: 'uhhh we hit her head?'

:cop: 'yes but what else did you do to her head? we already know what happened just tell us the truth and you can go!'

:confused: 'uhhhhh we cut her'

:cop: 'yes yes but what else?'

:confused: 'we tied her up?'

:cop: 'okay but what else did you do to her head? remember we already know what happened just tell us the truth'

:confused: 'uhhhhhhh we shot her?'

:cop: 'YES you shot her didn't you?!'

:confused: 'can I go now? I have a project to turn in... '

:cop: 'lol you're under arrest for murder you know that right?'

:confused: 'uhhh.... when can I go home?'

in that vein for hours on end, with no lawyer or parent present

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Moridin920 posted:

That kid was obviously super shy/autistic/something and the detectives were like

:cop: 'so... what did you do to her HEAD?'

:confused: 'uhhh we hit her head?'

:cop: 'yes but what else did you do to her head? we already know what happened just tell us the truth and you can go!'

:confused: 'uhhhhh we cut her'

:cop: 'yes yes but what else?'

:confused: 'we tied her up?'

:cop: 'okay but what else did you do to her head? remember we already know what happened just tell us the truth'

:confused: 'uhhhhhhh we shot her?'

:cop: 'YES you shot her didn't you?!'

:confused: 'can I go now? I have a project to turn in... '

:cop: 'lol you're under arrest for murder you know that right?'

:confused: 'uhhh.... when can I go home?'

in that vein for hours on end, with no lawyer or parent present

It was worse than that. He never guessed that she was shot in the head. The cop gave up and just asked who shot her.

• Locked thread