Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I want a Sea Patrol gangtag

Also this poo poo is amazing, please post more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Warning: Onboard Destructor is what I call my dick and also what I tell women before I put it in 'em (I switch "Destructor" with "Disappointment" tho)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gently caress YES helicopter jump troop with salt proof shotgun and baseball bat

SEA PATROL

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm still not 100% clear on what crimes these people being shot down have committed :crossarms:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Everything is so rigorously labeled :allears:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

so is this guy for draconian diving laws or is it a parody of diving laws in the UK?

Honestly it could go either way

No matter what, he's jacking off though

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man gently caress recreational divers

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I like how their submarine can walk on land and also they have tractors to collect that slutty unauthorized rec dive gear

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Can any UK goons check the papers over the last few years to see if there have been any unsolved murders/ executions of recreational divers???

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wonder if Sea Patrol is at risk of any infighting and civil strife due to Enjoyment

I mean, they all seem to be very good at their jobs, and all it would take would be one or two factions to start to enjoy taking the Walking Submarine out for a spin/ start playing with the tractor and all of a sudden the job has become Recreation...

I'm worried about a Sea Patrol Civil War is what I'm saying

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

As soon as I get my av back I'm going to pledge myself as Official Friend of SEA PATROL, like if they encounter any mysteries involving PAWGs and they're like "Hmm, I think I know someone who can help us with this..."

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What has to happen to a culture for it to produce someone like this? I bet Thatcher is heavily involved somehow...

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:vince: :vince: :vince:

Someone cut that gif down and give it to the op for bringing us this magical thing

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

"a night guard routinely disposed of him" is a very unsettling sentence

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Anthrovore posted:

JIMMY
Dives where he likes

Those are some tight, sexy authoritarian jack booties!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's funny how mental illness manifests itself, I'm glad this way is funny and pretend murdery and not shoot up the mall kind

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

mike12345 posted:

It's basically Star Wars, but with scuba divers. Mental illnes my rear end.

If that isn't setting off your :siren:CRAZY ALARM:siren: then I don't know what to tell you

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

mike12345 posted:

I think you're a recreational diver.

I did just buy myself a dive watch for Christmas... is it possible to be a Sleeper Recreational Diver and not know it? :ohdear:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

In the far reaches of the oceans there is talk of a Recreational Divers Rebel Alliance

The Sea Patrol Empire begins to crack and crumble...

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No that counts as weird

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Still better than Ayn Rand

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

To be fair, this is more mental energy than most cops put into a situation before shooting some (black) one

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The average citizen or Recreational Diver is no match for the Nazi Professional Scuba Divers of SEA PATROL! :jackbud:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

quote:

The three new man-catching sentient-computer-controlled small missile-like planes called Autograbs flew into the Sea Patrol base.

SEA PATROL is really well funded :stare:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's literally used to collect Recreational Diver scuba gear to take to the disposal device

So a bucket I guess

and they take it everywhere with them

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Who's livelihood depends on old boat wrecks other than opportunistic treasure hunters anyway? The shellfish I sort of get, but old boats?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

quote:

"One day when I went to market," said Frederick, "I went into the City to see what it was like there. Among the least likely things I thought I'd ever see, was 'primary production' on Threadneedle Street, but there were bombsite vegetable allotments there. I bought three young buck rabbits there for breeding, our hutch rabbits here were getting to need some 'fresh blood'. One of the men running it was staying there on guard camping in a room in a bomb ruin that hadn't been cleared away. He said it was strange being there at night when the City types have gone home, where all that high-stakes business and finance had gone on, and now in the wilderness which the Luftwaffe made and that big firestorm brewed up around Fore Street, super-expensive City of London land is open ground growing potatoes and cabbages and onions and carrots for the first time since Anglo-Saxon times and perhaps since Roman times. Ragwort and rosebay willowherb are real right pests seeding in there. Ragwort's poisonous and mustn't let anything eat it. Hutch rabbits are mighty useful turning old brassica stems and suchlike into meat.".

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No Diving Permit? Death by Firing Squad

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Those sunken ships are how I make my living, gently caress those Recreational Divers! :mad:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

somuch_gravy posted:

sea patrol or frogmen tags?

I'm definitly on team Recreational Diver

naem posted:

This would be somehow less weird if it was fetishy and sexualized

loving lol if you don't see sexualization in this poo poo- why do you think this thing is GOLD?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bacon Terrorist posted:

SEA PATROL thanks you for your service

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gohuskies posted:

You know what happens when people who claim to have permits meet SEA PATROL?

You sort of have to wonder about SEA PATROL's funding and methods when they're fighting guys armed with sticks with nails in them

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

SEA PATROL is really versatile, with their heli-packs and sentient computer drone grabbers for the air, their 18 Wheelers and earth movers for land, and their vacuum submarines for water

I don't think there's anywhere to hide, I wouldn't be surprised if they had space ships tbh

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Who?

OH, you mean SEA PATROL

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

They have loving spears now too- check out that dude with the bat and the spear!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm still so confused as to who SEA PATROL is defending old ship wrecks for... who makes a living off old ship wrecks???

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Why does SEA PATROL use jack-hammers on the asphalt and sometimes walls after a successful Recreation Diver raid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:nws: http://imgur.com/3AprhIy :nws:

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 27, 2015

• Locked thread