Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

I can understand the flamethrower and a shovel, but what'd you need a pitchfork for?

The Claptain fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Dec 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i just dive in the Caribbean for a week or two in the winter, i dont want to die, i just want to look at cool coral and marine life

You can't hide from the SEA PATROL!

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

netally posted:

That Heathrow stuff is amazing. When too much time and too much autism combine.

The one where it was never built, or the one where Harry Potter visits it?

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

I'm still so confused as to who SEA PATROL is defending old ship wrecks for... who makes a living off old ship wrecks???

They are obviously important otherwise SEA PATROL wouldn't be protecting them from recreational divers, or are you questioning SEA PATROL?

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

doubleVisionary posted:

can i be the first to say that i dont support sea patrol or their actions

You can, you scoobydoo sympathizer, but expect SEA PATROL knocking on your door soon.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This will be GOTY 2016.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This came up on my facebook feed and now I'm afraid that SEA PATROL will be coming for me.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I like his renderosity.com profile picture.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

A true work of art.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Anthony Appleyard posted:

Peter: "Look what I got for my birthday! All parts working, remote control, and it's cleaned up those leaves that someone trod in with him."

Janet: "Have you seen my Suzie doll anywhere? I left her here in the pool in her scuba gear to have a swim."

Edmund (arriving): "Maneuvers suspended, back to base. It's our teatime and the swimming pool's closing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

From a forum which has nothing to do with SEA PATROL. He sure likes his Poser creations.

• Locked thread