Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Peztopiary posted:

The notch thing is notches on the bedpost. Really though, all the dudes are using spreadsheets to keep track of the action.

To be fair excel has a template built for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012
this thread isn't very good, i'm sorry

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it sounds like this woman has had a rough time and doesn;t have an appropriate outlet for her anger.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

iMonarch posted:

look out, notch.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

iMonarch posted:

What do you make of this GBS?

tl;dr - she wants to pay men to rape women that aren't her

too much words

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

New Baywatch reboot lookin' good.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

it sounds like this woman has had a rough time and doesn;t have an appropriate outlet for her anger.

Nah, facebook the perfect place for that imo

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007
She seems very intent on dying for her cause

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays! :stare:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ScrubLeague posted:

Seriously, you can hide people who post poo poo like that. Also you can just not use Facebook because it's a terrible service for assholes.

My aunties aren't assholes. :(

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm like a huge misogynist and really wanted to read and enjoy her meltdown but it was just too incoherent. You can't hate someone you feel sorry for.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Baywatch, love it

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I agree.

Prego is a horrible pasta sauce.

Don't get prego, stupid bitches.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What is up with the terrible "how is babby formed?" spelling and grammar? They don't even look like typos, and aren't things that autocorrect would fill in, so it is just mangled English for no apparent reason. Is it like that Tumblr thing where they type all lovely to try and seem upset?

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Could be that she just sucks at spelling and grammar. A lot of people are amazingly lovely spellers.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Alan Smithee posted:

she's an MRA PUA Red Piller in a woman's body

poo poo's real confusing for shim

Female Red Piller = the new Male Feminist???

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

What is up with the terrible "how is babby formed?" spelling and grammar? They don't even look like typos, and aren't things that autocorrect would fill in, so it is just mangled English for no apparent reason. Is it like that Tumblr thing where they type all lovely to try and seem upset?

Yeah, you see it in protest signs too. People get so angry they forget how to spell. The worse the spelling, the angrier you are.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Helical Nightmares posted:

I agree.

Prego is a horrible pasta sauce.

Don't get prego, stupid bitches.

Any recs? I buy prego due to familiarity but willing to experiment

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

^If you're going for storebought sauces, Sockarooni from Newman's Own is good.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i am 99% sure this was an MRA writing under a fake female profile

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

That Robot posted:

Seriously. The first sentence is "I am a woman" ffs

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Could only be more transparently an angry dude if he started with "I am a female."

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why are there so many angry weak men on the internet

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's easier to fake being strong on the internet than it is to actually be weak in the real world.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ScrubLeague posted:

It's easier to fake being strong on the internet than it is to actually be weak in the real world.

So true. It's also easy to hate, and takes strength to be gentle and kind.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
im not quite sure what she was talking about, but I deffo felt some chubbage 'down there' if you know what I mean (read: firm but soft)

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Some people just have weird "netiquette" for whatever reason. I met a couple older dudes at college who were changing careers (aircraft plants shut down) who were pretty smart and together but man you put them behind a keyboard and it's a timewarp back to AOL. Like I know these guys are capable of writing fine because I worked with them on class projects and poo poo but either they have to think about spelling/grammar and don't give enough of a poo poo or just think that's how you type on the internet because that's what every idiot on AOL typed like back in the day and you seem a little out of place if your grammar is way diff from everyone elses.

That Robot posted:

Lol dude women arent somehow exempt from being hilariously crazy hosed up idiots. I had a really nice soccer mom lady just loving silence an after-work get together because someone mentioned something about the gold standard in a joking manner and she went on this 10 minute calmly stated diatribe about the Rothschilds and Jews and the NWO and poo poo and everyone was just kinda lol what.

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Dec 28, 2015

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Oh dear we've caught a live one.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

A Stupid Baby posted:

Some people just have weird "netiquette" for whatever reason. I met a couple older dudes at college who were changing careers (aircraft plants shut down) who were pretty smart and together but man you put them behind a keyboard and it's a timewarp back to AOL. Like I know these guys are capable of writing fine because I worked with them on class projects and poo poo but either they have to think about spelling/grammar and don't give enough of a poo poo or just think that's how you type on the internet because that's what every idiot on AOL typed like back in the day and you seem a little out of place if your grammar is way diff from everyone elses.

Lol dude women arent somehow exempt from being hilariously crazy hosed up idiots. I had a really nice soccer mom lady just loving silence an after-work get together because someone mentioned something about the gold standard in a joking manner and she went on this 10 minute calmly stated diatribe about the Rothschilds and Jews and the NWO and poo poo and everyone was just kinda lol what.

People be crazy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

how many days since the last jon pop account

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

ScrubLeague posted:

Oh dear we've caught a live one.

sorry what i meant was im cuckin' gay

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Sperm finale?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

iMonarch posted:

What do you make of this GBS?

tl;dr - she wants to pay men to rape women that aren't her

Honestly, it sounds like a dude.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maoist Pussy posted:

Honestly, it sounds like a dude.

Dunno dudes usually arent obsessed with pregnancy

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The post is a woman. says so right at the first sentence. deal w/ it.

pls respect that.

e:the genders, that is.

ee: i forgot waht I was going to say.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Dec 28, 2015

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mange Mite posted:

yeah id have called dude until the repeated jabs at pregnancy like you k now thats this persons actual problem lol

anyways i guarantee shes fat

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Could be one of those childfree types

They've been a little too quiet lately if you ask me

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Fat girls are a lot like dudes in their outlook.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

Next time you're near an abortion clinic check out how many dudes are picketing. Sometimes the crowd is all men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Secks Cauldron posted:

Next time you're near an abortion clinic check out how many dudes are picketing. Sometimes the crowd is all men.

thats just an urban legend, idiot

• Locked thread