Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

xzzy fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

nice feeling of noon on an overcast day there, bobmarleysghost

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

vacationdog looks scrawny and deserves an extra scoop of kibble.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I would have made some smug comment about road tripping to central Utah.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

He is no longer shortbus, for he is now in a place high above all of us. He is angelbus.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Shortbus reminds us that we are all ephemeral, and there will be a new cat to fawn over to carry the torch.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

spog posted:

I get the cold sweats during the period between taking the photos and downloading them to my HDD. I don't feel relaxed until I've synced that HDD with my backup HDD.

I could see some old hack getting blasé about it, but surely a newbie would be even more aware of oh who am I kidding

I always get a flash of anxiety when I load up an old card into the camera and see it still has pictures on it. I'm pretty sure I copied them to the hard drive and backed it up because that's my SOP, but there's always that moment of "but what if this is the one that I didn't do that?"

Fortunately they're all just blurry cat pics so there's no money lost if I gently caress up.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It's like a mad lib where they used print shop terms to fill in all the blanks.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It's winter and I can think of maybe two names in here that go outside in the winter.

I guess the Australian contingent could pick up the slack.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

People that own dogs small enough to be carried in a handbag.

The worst kind of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Reads like buying in-game currency for app store games. Expected a BEST DEAL!! highlight on the last option.

• Locked thread