Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Hello.

Welcome to the Best Thread In Dorkroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Mr. Despair posted:

Nah, stick around and hangout. It's fun here

This is the chill thread where you can post real bad. I mean not like as bad as you usually do but worse than regular posting.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

EL BROMANCE posted:

It's not about the size of your sensor, it's how you use it.

Pentax actually displayed a prototype full-frame DSLR a decently long time ago. A prototype that never entered production. Pentax, you were SO CLOSE.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Mr. Despair posted:

http://www.pentax.com/en/pentaxff/

2016 is the year of the pentax ff camera

Can't wait for all the folks super happy that they invested an asston of money in glass for a system they were assuming would always be cropped.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

HookShot posted:

how can i shitpost in the landscape thread if I can't get my photos? :(

you could use the usb port that most/all cameras are equipped with

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Everyone please welcome Feyd and Stilgar to the Best Thread.

btw just queued a title change for you to indicate that you are still the arbiter of what is and is not art in 2016

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

that's actually a good point

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

8th-snype posted:

I cant actually believe someone in tyool 2016 put "fagotry" in a thread title tbh. that's hosed up

well i mean they also somehow didn't notice they were posting in dorkroom instead of e/n so...

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

TequilaJesus posted:

Thank you. For my next proposed reform I'll try to get the buy/sell thread a better tag than "poo poo Post."

I viewed the thread tag, hit "Edit", reviewed the available tags, and found none more fitting.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

8th-snype posted:

if you edited it to "attention" would mrdespair eat a ban?

I actually checked on this a couple months ago to see if I could be really mean to a serial thread closer and it turns out the answer is "not anymore." It used to be that everything was fine until they tried to edit the thread (like lock or unlock it), then it banned them.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Im [...] on the gold coast

im so sorry

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

i did the thing

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

i am very sorry to report that shortbus has passed away, apparently due to natural causes. your care and appreciation has been great.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

please consider volunteering at a cat charity of some kind or doing something to make a cat happy.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

fuckin give your cat people food. you never know when it'll be the last time.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

DJExile posted:

It's the weekend

Hail satan

all hail

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

to the woods

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

idiot

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

DJExile posted:

i officiated a wedding for 2 rad people on saturday that was sadly photographed by buster rear end photogs running low level nikons with a nifty 50, 85mm, and some manner of push-pull.... I think an 80-200.

Today i went to an apple orchard with ~MY GIRLFRIEND~, drank a gallon of cider, then ate a shitload of thai food from a local hole in the wall.

hail satan

the nikon 80-200 2.8 push-pulls were legit as gently caress if the zoom doesnt creep

today on facebook:

model i once worked with who later decides she's a photographer posts about "the worst thing that can happen to a photographer." "Turn On Notifications For This Post"

turns out she lost a stack of CF cards that had 20-25 shoots on them, and now has to do 25 free reshoots. from the past month and a half. because she had the cards just lying in a pile in her bag for a month and a half and hadn't dumped them yet

did i mention most of them were several-day-old newborn shoots

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

spog posted:

Much as I have sympathy for people, you can't help but point and laugh at that

i do not have sympathy for that

if you don't bring your fuckin laptop to the shoot and do it there it should still be the first thing you do when you get home. then ideally your automatic backups start in on it too.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

DJExile posted: