Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Just loving end me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Winkie01 posted:

Chip Kelly gets fired after 1 bad year. Jeff Fisher keeps his job after 20 bad years.

Last season was a little disappointing, but poo poo happens/Nick Foles and loving Mark Sanchez were the quarterbacks. Bradford was playing out of his mind the last couple of games, all the offense needed was some better guard and wide receiver play to be consistent again. The defense was great until everyone dropped dead.

Gave him complete control of the team, then decided to blow it up completely less than a year later. Brilliant.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Jota posted:

This is overselling how well Bradford was and also the reason that they need better guards and receivers is because he got rid of the really good ones already on the team!

Herremans is a free agent right now. Mathis has barely played all season for the Broncos. Those guys weren't solving our problems.

DeSean was absolutely a stupid move. The Chiefs overpaid for Maclin and they thought the guys they already had would step up.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
My guess is that he just totally and completely lost the locker room. That's the only thing I can see that justifies not only firing him, but firing him with a game left to go.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Jota posted:

Mathis started 12 games for the Broncos this season and is way better than you're giving him credit for.

He was basically a healthy scratch last night, he only played 6 snaps.

He bad.

• Locked thread