Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Over rated bust college coach goes back to college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Ross Angeles posted:

Chip Kelly won 10 games his first two years with nick foles and mark sanchez

And then dumped all his good players for Sam Bradford and some random dudes.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can't wait for the 30for30 about the trade for Marriota that never was.

"Chip Kelly was offering us DeMarco Murrary, Sam Bradford, their #1 pick in the draft that year AND the next year and we still said no!".

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Chip Kellys agent just throwing random poo poo out there to make it look like he wasn't summarily shitcanned for being terrible.

e: Oh, 2013. lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ross Angeles posted:

you guys are bad at reading twitter dates

It's more fun to react Ross!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

@LesBowen
Knocked on door of Chip Kelly’s house in Haddonfield. Chip’s girlfriend, Jill Cohen, said he has nothing to say rt now. Ditto Henry the dog.

Poor Henry being harassed

Well he has a girlfriend that's literally half his age, life can't be all that bad.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Wait, are their really Eagles fans upset that the gimmick college coach who wrecked their roster is no longer in charge of the team?!

Also, lol at long tirades about the Eagles problems at WR and no mention of the fact that their two best WR's (Jackson and Maclin) play for other teams because Chip Kelly is god awful.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

89 posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

Why are you so mad that your team is getting better by getting rid of the garbage coach who was dragging them down? Like most fans would be happy their dogshit coach got the axe.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Some of the players are saying that Chip apparently wouldn't baby just a few of them and that led to tension between the players themselves.

What does that even mean?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sweeper posted:

Lurie wants a toy to show off Kelly wants to win?

You can win and not be a robotic rear end in a top hat.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Few reports out there linking the Giants OC with the Eagles.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Chip Kelly got fired from the Eagles in part because he gave the owner pushback. Jed York will just get along SWIMMINGLY with ole Chip.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Chichevache posted:

:laffo: TFF byword Mike Tanier already has an opinion piece out about the Chip Kelly hire. It is titled Chip Kelly and the 49ers Are the Worst Match Imaginable.

I don't know how much of his article I agree with- it seems like a lot of pop psychology from a football journalist- but it is surprising to see him so against this move so soon.

I mean, he's not wrong.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

Someone earlier in this thread asked if there was any X and Os analysis of why Chip Kelly's offense stopped working. Chipwagon put one out today:

Where Did it All Go Wrong? The Rise and Fall of Chip Kelly

Offensive genius who's just one step ahead of everybody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Chip Kelly will be coaching in college in 2017.

• Locked thread