Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Basically doing anything on eBay at all is a huge hassle now so no one bothers but scammers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Another time I went to an estate sale and found a box with an Xbox 360 for $30 and a bunch of relatively rare PS1 RPGs for like a buck each. As I reached down to pick it up some lady in her 50s-60s ran up and literally yanked it from my hands and started ranting about how that's her box, and she just put it down for a second to look at other things, etc. I was super tempted to yank it back and ask her what she planned on doing about it, but I'm not a gigantic rear end in a top hat and also didn't feel like getting arrested so I walked away.

How beta are you that you got punked by some old lady

• Locked thread