Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

quote:

No matter how careful you are while applying mascara, somehow a little bit always seems to end up on your eyelids or the bridge of your nose. And then you wipe it off, only for it to smear all over your face! So you have to grab makeup remover to remove it, which also takes off your foundation. It's so annoying! Well, thank Kylie Jenner's makeup artist Hrush Achemyan, because you'll never go crazy dealing with mascara mistakes again with this easy hack!

The key is NOT to panic. As soon as you get mascara somewhere other than your lashes, let it be and do the rest of your makeup. It's actually much easier to remove after it dries completely. After all your makeup is done, just use a clean spoolie to just flake away the mascara. It comes off easily without smearing!

If you still see a little darkness left over from the mascara, just apply a little concealer to cover it.

So genius!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
This hacks good:

quote:

For a super-simple smoky eye that takes two seconds, close your eye and run a pointed shadow brush with shimmer shadow over both your top and bottom lash lines simultaneously. Open your eye and lightly blend the edges with the brush.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
sorry op I am not trusting anyone who is named Hrush

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
A simple ladys pinch on the cheeks for that rosy glow. Remember, whores use Rouge.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
so glad im a man and never have to actually seriously think about this poo poo, god bless op

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

prick your fingers with a sewing needle and rub the blood on your cheeks, so you dont look sick or malnourished

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Why are drag queens so much better at makeup than women?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
You can avoid the whole smudged mascara problem by folding up some tp and blinking on it a few times. loving amateur hour.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Ask Sarina. Good tips there!

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
In this 'make up hacks' thread, my story is that I superhacked all of the silicon valley computer companies and downloaded all of their data, my 1tb hard drive is almost full.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Go back to FYAD

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

redreader posted:

In this 'make up hacks' thread, my story is that I superhacked all of the silicon valley computer companies and downloaded all of their data, my 1tb hard drive is almost full.

But what eye shadow do you use?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a little bit of blush applied to the ballsack can really give you that "man-about-town" aesthetic

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
homer-makeup shotgun.gifpeg

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
better wake up like 4 hours before work so i can paint my face - a modern warrior woman

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
if you cant apply mascara properly you might as well apply for testosterone injections like the failure you are

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
jarvis cocker why did you post in the ban me thread?! where are you going to post

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
make sure it's not set on "whore"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

boom boom boom posted:

Why are drag queens so much better at makeup than women?

They're not better, they just do a lot more contouring. That means that they put on much darker/lighter shades and let it "cook", which is warm up and soften, then blend until it changes the shape of their face, making them look much more feminine.

Here's an example halfway through the cooking process:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8KefYklVE

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/3sXVnaaP524

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
why dont these fuckin morons just do their mascara before their foundation if stray mascara is so prone to ruining foundation

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what if you got a pizza face like most goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId2HsHvSgs

• Locked thread