Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wawa, gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Sheetz is better
why are you wrong?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Uhhhh, gonna have to ask you that question bud
i'm sorry you prefer knock-off 7/11 over cleaner 7/11+better subway

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

Pro tip that I haven't been able to take advantage of here, but when I had a Wal Mart close by...

They have giant sub sandwiches in the deli section for $5, normal turkey/roast beef/cheese and also chicken/bacon/ranch. They aren't bad for $5, but quite often they will be marked down 50% because they have to sell by the end of the day and they are definitely worth $2.50
yes i willingly want to degrade myself to the level where i eat dinner at Wal-Mart

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

Once you get used to it, it's not so bad. Make sure to wear pajama pants while you are purchasing the sandwich. That's another pro-tip, you're welcome.
gotta let my enormous beer gut hang out, i suppose

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where do you live where there's no walmart?
utopia

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wawas is alright but they're picky with their meat to topping ratio and they have literally like 1/50 the options sheetz does for subs. Sheetz pretty easily wins out over wawa in most food departments
i don't know what Wawa you go to but i could easily eat a different sub everyday of the year from Wawa since there's dozens of condiments and veggies

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

I live in Denver

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

salami on sourdough is extremely my poo poo
that sounds really good right now

gotta get provolone and mayo on it. though

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

im a cheddar person, myself
i never really liked cheddar with salami. i feel it works better with ham.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

also chipotle mayo is sometimes a pro move if the place has it available
i tried chiptole sauce/mayo at Wawa one time and it tasted too much like barbecue sauce for my liking

gotta go with spicy mayo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

chipotle is often just used as a name for spicy mayo, but i digress

also jalapenos on sandwiches are great.
i feel like the chipotle sauce i had was definitely infused with barbecue sauce, while spicy mayo was not

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

well thats just gross and wrong
barbecue sauce is gross and wrong imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thathonkey posted:

i dont think anyone has mentioned jimmy john's yet which just goes to show how insanely mediocre that place is
read the thread

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

Let me clarify: I'd rather eat loving domino's
i don't think domino's qualifies as pizza

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I went to this place called Are You Hungry while visiting Penn State once and it was really good. They put french fries in the sub amongst other tasty things.
the only benefit of visiting Penn State

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Incomplete Fish posted:

Jersey Mike's is fukken trash. I actually was so surprised they existed outside of this armpit state I had a look on google maps and they're apparently nation wide.

Most local sub places in New Jersey follow the "nauseating amount of processed meats and cheeses" formula. Like so:

Do yourself a favor and get a sub like that instead.
gently caress i'm hungry now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dreezy posted:

what should my first sub sandwich of 2016 be??
from Wawa

• Locked thread