Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
You are full of crap beyond your years, kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
I meant to ask him in for pie, I don't know what happened!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

"A Date With Your Family." They give the whitebread '50s family ideal everything it deserves.

"Dad, I'm dating a Negro."
"I'm moving to Fire Island, dear."
"Emotions are for ethnic people."

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Hijinks Ensue posted:

Because the scene got cut, there's a big gaping plot hole. At one point, Servo says, "For those of you playing along at home, Rita is dead."

I'm very fond of Sidehackers. It gave us the line, "Chili peppers burn my gut," which gets quoted at my house a lot.

I like the fake ESPN stuff Cambot throws up during the sidehacking sequences.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Ms Boods posted:

Got out the shame-o-meter and watched Angels' Revenge last night.15 minutes before the end, Mr Boods perked up and said, 'Hey, this is a Charlie's Angels rip off!

Sadly, all of the Gilligan's Island riffs were lost on him as he's never seen it. But he did promise to shine his love, so there's that.

Hey, how about shining my steak over here?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

After that dog!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

precision posted:

Oh man, that guy was fantastic in The Deadly Bees and for all its goofyness it's actually a movie I would have mildly enjoyed even unriffed.

I... uh... kinda like the band in it. :shobon:

Guys, just skip the music and go right to the heroin.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Should we get a gay man for our roof, honey?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

My wife and I saw The Revenant last night. During the part where Leo's getting hosed up by the bear, I couldn't help but think, "Now why couldn't this have happened to Ross Allen?"

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

The Ape of Naples posted:

Technically, she was on an MST3k already.

Explain.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

He's like a Cabbage Patch Elvis.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

SirPhoebos posted:

Not Commander Cody. They're dull as sin, even compared to the rest of Season 1.

I don't even count those as proper shorts. Or proper films, come to it.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Powered Descent posted:

The latest update from the Rifftrax reunion kickstarter included a fun link: the studio that made Time Chasers is selling Castleton T-shirts!

http://edgewoodstudios.com/edgewoodstudios/STUDIO_STORE.html

Just the thing for if you want a nerdy T-shirt that only a very particular flavor of nerd will even recognize as nerdy!

Who am I kidding, I never went to Castleton...

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

I'm not an alien!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Somehow I doubt WLIW is in on this.

Or at least, they're not gonna show Overdrawn at the Memory Bank.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

God is dead? GOOD!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Sheet cake and back fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

You have chosen wisely.

• Locked thread