Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
my localish station is usually serviceable http://v6.player.abacast.net/2128

e: there's usually a 30 second add before it starts playing

e2: and clyde lewis is on atm so you can get warmed up for weird nutter poo poo

kindermord fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

enziarro posted:

so i guess art fuckin' had some other show and he abandoned that one too but you can get some choice live predictions on that in the next couple minutes, i think it keeps going too so we might keep this as an alternate option

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

imo the chick who took over (when he freaked out and quit because a sniper was supposedly taking pot shots at him) is almost unlistenable. she's just not a broadcasting pro and it's really obvious.

i mean last night she had stanton friedman on and i tuned in because he's my favorite closest-to-being-legit ufo dude and i couldn't even stand listening to her talking to a guest as awesome as he is.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

Curly Shuffle posted:

He sure pissed off some listeners talkin' poo poo about Bob Lazar.

haha maybe i should have kept listening

enziarro posted:

calling this midnight desert poo poo, on the line right now

drat i missed you... what did you predict?

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

Haier posted:

I can't find any stream that is playing it. It's 22:05 here on the west coast, it should be on. I'm a Coast Insider and it won't let me play the live stream. Is it a conspiracy?

intro music just started here http://v6.player.abacast.net/2128

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

griffia posted:

loving JC!

:catstare:

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

PathAsc posted:

Jesus gently caress that was awful

jc is awesome when he's off his meds and starts raving like a westboro baptist congregant

it's seriously the most hilarious thing and v entertaining

also this is the first time i've heard jc in years but that might be because i only listen to this show maybe once a month

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

Grand Fromage posted:

Next on how to get away with rape by George Noory

i'm pretty far from the type who does a lot of hand-wringing about rape culture, but that was kinda disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

griffia posted:

I hate to say this but I miss Ian Punnett doing the prediction shows. At least he had fun with it

ian punnett was easily the best host next to art and in some cases better than art (ian is smarter than all the rest of them put together)

too bad about his tinnitus

• Locked thread