Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Seeing as there's a thread for everyone over 30 and everyone under 30, I thought it important that everything precisely 30 not be left out. Post here about being 30, what it's like being 30, how hard it is being 30, what 30-year-olds eat, what to do when you're 30, 30 Rock and so on.

I'm 34 so I'll be posting in the other thread but have fun and play nice dearies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
some other jack rear end made this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758432

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

oh well great minds think alike!
that's what they say!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's ok to enjoy bruschetta now.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

30 is the yaer you learn that you can actually smoke meth out of a light bulb and that it's not just an internet meme1

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
2 more months of thirty, lets pay some bills, bitches

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?
I am also 30 op

How do you guys feel about 9/11 being (almost) halfway through our lives?

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
So which exactly 30 thread are we going with? Need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I watched 30 Rock last night. It's a great show.

• Locked thread