Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine
I think maybe but I hope not because they weren't really that great unless you compare them to now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Where are you going to leave the suicide letter?

gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine

satanic splash-back posted:

Where are you going to leave the suicide letter?

gbs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yes but not literally no

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

That sucks, I hope you think of a better place than here.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its taking a long time to get your ban in for all these lovely threads op

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
dang op you might be right. its over for me.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Your good ol' days are happening right now. You'll understand when you're older.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Nope. Probably never will.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Beleive it or nor i used to do alot more drugs

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

gary oldmans diary posted:

dudes account is one of those automated posting things like that dude spamming GBS several months ago. Dumb goons keep posting in them though, maybe a robot is as good as anything. :shrug:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
LOL if you think the past is real.

Postmastergeneral
Jan 11, 2005
the good old days were just lovely days in disguise. All of the days are lovely.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

no i only have more cars and money and power tools and drugs

im hoping to top out at some hunter s poo poo and throw myself into some horrible machine at a toy factory by 40

gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine

Kuato posted:

dudes account is one of those automated posting things like that dude spamming GBS several months ago. Dumb goons keep posting in them though, maybe a robot is as good as anything. :shrug:

do you honestly think im a robot because thats p funny

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
As soon as pot is legalized throughout these gay united states, then I might consider my good old days are behind me.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm 400 years old. Everything was black and white before the 50s. I remember when leprechauns invented the rainbow. It takes a lot of pots of gold to keep this world in color, you guys don't appreciate that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if i dont die in a nuclear holocaust or large extinction type event im gonna be hella pissed

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

if i dont die in a nuclear holocaust or large extinction type event im gonna be hella pissed

Lol, you gonna die an old man, lonely and forgotten, in your bed.

You LUCKY MOTHERFUCKER!

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Hell naw. My best days are still ahead of me, just now finally coming into my own.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
nah, my life improves every year

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yeah in retrospect but at the time i kind of hated the good old days so i suspect there is actually no such thing as a good old day.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

please take it to e/n thank you and god bless

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

VendaGoat posted:

As soon as pot is legalized throughout these gay united states, then I might consider my good old days are behind me.

you deal?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
It depends man

When I was younger and so much dumber, I had lots and lots of fun. I could get drunk and have a great time, hang out with pals and never get tired of them, play videogames for endless hours. I was a gigantic loving loser nerd of like 130lbs though. I mean I occasionally would go through girlfriends and stuff but it was pretty much just whatever came along that showed interest in me.

Now, I make lots of money, I've grown into my body somewhat (still 6' 1", 185lbs now though), my social circle extends beyond videogames. There always seems to be girls who want to hook up with me or date me. Except now the only thing I kind of enjoy is getting poo poo done at work. I still buy and play videogames, but they're really only a vehicle to hang out with friends. I pretty much don't play or enjoy any of them on my own anymore. My body randomly hurts more than it ever did. I make plenty of money but I don't have anything to spend it on.

So what I'm trying to say is, there are no golden years, no good old days. Everything sucks, kill you're self now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Just an advocate for legalization.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
There was never any good old days.

naem
May 29, 2011

Each attempt at a gf has gotten better looking and crazier, soon the great goddess pussilia will burn out my still beating heart

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
No and they aren't going to.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
me irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3m7-eifRk

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
depends, when i was younger I could do what I want and I had no regard for the future, so that made me free, but i didn't have as much going for me

now i have a good job a house a wife, but i have responsibilities and can't do whatever i want when i want.

i do miss the freedom of being 18-21 and i guess, the enthusiasm of youth before you get jaded and cynical.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

when i was in high school i had a girlfriend with a huge butt but was otherwise thin, and a sweet pontiac fiero

now i clean toilets and browse somethingawful.com

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
I'm doing even cooler stuff now, in better shape, and out of (student) loan debt, so no.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

gary oldmans diary posted:

mods asleep at the wheel

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Age 21-23 was a lot better than the last... dozen years. Oh god I'm old.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i used to be as swift as a dog, now i'm as slow as a cat :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hold on to sixteen as long as you ca-an... etc. - jouhn "cougar" mellencamp

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im an old man but i still have the smooth bald rear end of a baby...yeh on my head!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i used to be as swift as a dog, now i'm as slow as a cat :(

its time to embrace your feline side imo, they have some good quick-twitch muscle skills, again, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
No because my life has always been awesome and continues to be awesome.

• Locked thread