Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Obligatory Handle posted:

No because my life has always been awesome and continues to be awesome.

enjoy the ride *looks around and smirks a little* yup, just enjoy the ride... hehe *tries to delete the hehe before hittting p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

its time to embrace your feline side imo, they have some good quick-twitch muscle skills, again, imo

i was hoping for kangaroo because ive heard they're very good boxers but i guess you can't win em all

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i used to be as swift as a dog, now i'm as slow as a cat :(

they digest slow as well bc of their many stomachs they evolved to have when they used to be cows way back. i notice my metabolism has slowed down in my old age, and that i have a big bushy beard, which i often describe as whiskers, like the cat has?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i was hoping for kangaroo because ive heard they're very good boxers but i guess you can't win em all

never been much of a kangaroo aficionado just because im pretty much on the other side of the globe, mate. but thanks for your service in world war two, and future wars, of course

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

never been much of a kangaroo aficionado just because im pretty much on the other side of the globe, mate. but thanks for your service in world war two, and future wars, of course

i lost me sheila to a roadside ied. semper fi m8

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i lost me sheila to a roadside ied. semper fi m8

a dingo ate me bb

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

they digest slow as well bc of their many stomachs they evolved to have when they used to be cows way back. i notice my metabolism has slowed down in my old age, and that i have a big bushy beard, which i often describe as whiskers, like the cat has?

i have a lock of beard from a famous old racist

naem
May 29, 2011

I have a v big p

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Truth be told, probably, I traveled the world, did a bunch of drugs, never paid for drinks and slept with dozens if not hundreds of men in my early twenties but I very much enjoy the mediocrity of my early thirties so I'm cool with that.

I'm very unambitious.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

Truth be told, probably, I traveled the world, did a bunch of drugs, never paid for drinks and slept with dozens if not hundreds of men in my early twenties but I very much enjoy the mediocrity of my early thirties so I'm cool with that.

I'm very unambitious.

same but with women :cheers:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If I had documented how much time I've spent baiting it'd probably be measured in years if not decades. I still bait to this day so things are still pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh god, the forums are settling down.

Think of the children... That may be produced by this.

• Locked thread