Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yup, found out I was part horse.

Explains the dong at least. And the face.

Moridin920 posted:

Did it tell you anything useful?

I'm kinda thinking about doing one just because I think it would be interesting; my family is from a place that lots of different people lived in over history. I've heard they aren't that good if you're not a Western European though so I'm not sure if it's worth it just to learn that 100% of my DNA is from E. Europe or something dumb like that - they're kinda expensive!

Worth it or nah? I'm from Bulgaria so I want to see how much of me is Slav/Mongol/Turkish/Whatever. Maybe there's even some Norse in there? A lot of Scandinavians ended up in Constantinople back when the Byzantine Empire was still kicking.

Can you do the flat heeled squat and do you really like Adidas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread