Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Why is a Superman symbol on a gun holster? :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The 2 Corinthians thing would be almost sort of cute if it wasn't spoken by a cursed cornhusk doll possessed by the spirit of a fascist Oompah Loompah.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jan 20, 2016

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Was that Jon doing the Gitmo voice?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
So the segment ends with Jessica asking the mayor if he'd be okay acting out the seal with her, he says yes, and then they don't move on to do it? That is not cool.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
He had Harvey Fierstein-sounding Jewish mother too :colbert:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The problem with Vice President Elizabeth Warren is that then we lose Senator Elizabeth Warren at a time where we are at a real loss for good senators.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
One thing Romney did right in the 2012 primaries is that he kept his eyes on the prize and went after Obama, while the not-Romneys sniped at each other and tried to bring the guy in second place down. They might rise above when they went after lazy black people or liberals or some other enemy, but quickly fell down once they lost sight of that.

That's why everyone is having so much trouble. They're sniping among each other. Christie crushed Rubio, but it doesn't matter because the base doesn't want someone who will go after Rubio. The CNBC debate is the one everyone said they all won, and that's because they all spent they spent those whole time bitching about one of the enemies, the liberal media.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Those steaks were from a company called Bush Brothers. There's a joke there somewhere.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
There are plenty of relatively new college graduates who love to go on "kids these days" rants.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

raditts posted:

I'm not quite sure how valid criticisms of some of his policies is "decrying his accomplishments" but po-tay-to / po-tah-to I guess.

Like I guess I could see how "not closing gitmo" is considered an "accomplishment" to some, although it makes no sense to me personally.

A lot of Democrats played up hating Obamacare. One particular whose name I can't remember ran an ad of him shooting a copy of the bill in 2010.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Why would the federal government threaten to withhold education funding? I mean, we consider it a bad thing, but defunding all those atheistic, evolution-teaching, insufficiently gay-hating, Obamacore-pushing public schools would just be icing on the cake for them.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Okay, seriously, where is this legendary Trump charisma that was supposed to be in that interview?

It's not his confidence since he's hems and haws whenever he is confronted on anything. Just calling everything "So good you guys" or "loser/bimbo" doesn't make for soaring rhetoric. Bullies and shock jocks have to be at least slightly witty. I've heard Newt Gingrich described as a dumb person's idea of what a smart person sounds like, which covers a lot of people, but Trump just sounds really dumb.

"How can you stay mad at that face?" *Looks at that face. Sees Tang-encrusted reverse-raccoon with puckered anus for a mouth and my cat's shed fur matted on his head.*

Am I going crazy? Am I like one of those people who actually sees Michelle Obama as ugly?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Donald Trump is John Miller now, too.

EFB

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Maybe it's because I'm a white dude and I don't have to deal with the actual, physical violence that they've inflicted, but the non-frothing lunatics who support Trump freak me out so much more. Hillary is dishonest? Has he said a single thing in the last year that hasn't contradicted basic reality or something he belched earlier?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It's scary that Trump is leading in any demographic, and that one demographic makes him competitive in the race.

Cmon, my fellow white dudes. You should know better :sigh:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

raditts posted:

Did they do one of these for Romney 4 years ago? I'm getting deja vu here.

They did one for both candidates last election. The Obama one was narrated by Larry David.

I remember the Romney one talked about a young Mitt catching the attention of "a local businessman" and then showing a picture of his father.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jul 22, 2016

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Maybe it's because I'm white and therefore not as likely to be physically attacked by them, but the frothing racists scare me less than the people who ostensibly aren't, but are okay with going along with everything that happened last week anyway.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

coyo7e posted:

What do you mean by "everything last week?" I apologize, but im not scanning

I mean the general insanity of the RNC.

I guess I can understand being caught up by a charismatic speaker. But I can't see where talk of Trump's charisma comes from. He just rambles incoherently, and "This thing will be good" isn't exactly soaring rhetoric. Even his initial comment about Mexican rapists was mincing and non-committal. And that's before you consider that he looks like my cat's rear end.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
In the same press conference, he also and revealed that he thinks the Geneva Convention is outdated and that he didn't know who Hilliary's running mate is.

If either of those things or the Russia stuff had been said in that speech by itself, it would be considered the du,best thing a presidential candidate ever said.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 28, 2016

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I remember both TDS and Colbert Report both doing a montage of pundits and politicians, ending with Admiral Ackbar, declaring that some political thing Obama wanted to do with Republcians was a trap for them on the same night.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Oh hey, these guys did this same song in Luke Cage.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
@midnight is a rerun, so I guess this was planned ahead of time.

They did something similar during the conventions if I recall correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Clinton tried to talk about jobs no one paid attention. CNN probably showed more footage of Trump's empty podium than anything she said, and and all anyone wanted to ask her about was emails. She talked about jobs at the debates, and none of it was talked about afterwards. Trump admitting that he stiffed the people who built his buildings, the same people he supposedly wants to fight for, and it got less discussion than montages of him sniffing.

• Locked thread