Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I can confirm that Doob is still cooking them dogs.

For 2 hours a day.

3 days a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I love how he poses next to a sign saying "closed"

It's good to set customer expectations.

It was Irish Joe who posted the comment about the lips, he's been banned since for unrelated reasons. That post was loving amazing though.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

gender illusionist posted:

is this thread what goons wanted when they gave this mentally subnormal money ?

Is it not what you wanted? All in all its been pretty entertaining. Because of SA, a man is now confined to a hot dog hell of his own design.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love that the Facebook page I get (not the official one, because I don't live in the US) states that its primarily a burger restaurant.

e: oh neat, it let me 'suggest a photo' and it looks like it's got through. a good representation of a doobie dog. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doobies-Dog-House/1480962185539262?fref=ts

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 12, 2016

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Aren't Kickstarter supposedly becoming more serious about people collecting money then not paying out the rewards? Maybe time for old Doob to get an email from them while he tries to salvage every last penny from the doghouse.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

BeefThief posted:

lol if you think doobie could read

Suddenly everything makes sense.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tasha's batshit Twitter account goes back further than the KS so it's definitely real.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Let's be honest here, she's closer to being 500 than 1 dollar short.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The irony is, if it wasn't for the funeral parlour needing to flatten doobies - he would be the perfect caterer for the wakes.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

King of Bees posted:

I want to see the financials. Open the books doobie!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's nice to put a face to the idiots who run out and buy the most perishable goods during bad weather runs. Enjoy your milk sandwiches, doobs.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Drunk Nerds posted:

Hats off to Doobie's mom, she wins the "drat, people really can be this horrible" award

Godless goons give Doobie $15k~ out of general kindness, Momma Hot Dog praises Jesus.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i think the lead in the water supply did it...

Does Doobie Automotive have vents in it? Maybe he's been running trucks in an enclosed area.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I have to say that THE LAST DOG: DOOBIE SAGA: THE FINAL CHAPTER sounds like an awesome fighting game that was only released in Japan for a dead console that I now really want to play.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tip: you only need a grey pencil.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The south will rise again
For a few hours a day
And then just give up because effort

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Berious posted:

Couple of things that I'll never get closure on:

1. What did Soundmonkey do when he was preparing for media interviews?
2. Did any truckers get their cheap hot snacks?

3. Goons who didn't live nearby donated about $9,000 of hot dogs to homeless or poor people in lieu of them being close enough to claim. How many of these people actually got their dogs?

I mean, we know the answer already but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

vyst posted:

He's probably a millionaire.

More like a multi millionaire

A million grey out of date hot dogs
A million chicken wings
A million paper plates