Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Chinatown posted:

post your loadout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
pizza wallet is properly pizza sized but improperly wallet sized, I give pizza wallet a C+

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i keep money in my bra and cards in my sock and a jaunty tune in my heart

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm using a wallet and its great.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I ordered a new wallet yesterday. It is teal colored and has cute flower print on it, but I didn't look at the shipping dates and it says I won't get it until mid February, what the gently caress

hand crafting it for you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPf98i8A0g

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wallet is good for storing poo poo. Like cash or pills or IDs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dreezy posted:

i put my wallet in my side pocket not my rear end pocket since my rear end doesn't have enough fat to make sitting on a lump confortable.

lol look at this scrub who wears cargo pants

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

gently caress paying with cash cuz gently caress change

i don't want your little metal bullshit discs

if i wanted a bunch of metal in my pants i'd loan your mom the money for those braces she's been wantin

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Meta Ridley posted:

I think there have been studies that show this. You actually feel a sense of loss when spending cash, which isn't there when you swipe a card.
I feel the loss no matter what I pay with. It might be my Jewish ancestry.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

gently caress paying with cash cuz gently caress change

i don't want your little metal bullshit discs

if i wanted a bunch of metal in my pants i'd loan your mom the money for those braces she's been wantin

Last I checked I couldn't buy coke nor rail a line with my debit card

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

MiracleWhale posted:

lol look at this scrub who wears cargo pants

i dont wear cargo pants my side pockets are just normal pockets :(

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

i pay for those things with sexual favors

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Moridin920 posted:

you use the card to cut up the coke duh.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dreezy posted:

you use the card to cut up the coke duh.

i use my dick because the thinner width is good for precision work

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I only carry several dollars spread across a handful of Chawly Changers.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

MiracleWhale posted:

i use my dick because the thinner width is good for precision work

honestly, and im not even joking here.... try putting coke in your dick hole, or if ur uncirc'd put it inside your 4skin. :feelsgood:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dreezy posted:

honestly, and im not even joking here.... try putting coke in your dick hole, or if ur uncirc'd put it inside your 4skin. :feelsgood:

drat dreezy that never even occurred to me but next time i get some i'm on it homeboy, good lookin out :respek:

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
im gay

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
im the gay rear end in a top hat who insists on paying in as many dollar coins as possible from a crown royale bag that I keep tied to my belt loop. i'm probably autistic and like to larp or some poo poo.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CruJones posted:

im the gay rear end in a top hat who insists on paying in as many dollar coins as possible from a crown royale bag that I keep tied to my belt loop. i'm probably autistic and like to larp or some poo poo.

Gold points m'lord

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

coin money is totally badass

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

radiatinglines posted:

coin money is totally badass

no it effing isnt. when i was in england and europe they didnt have 1 dollar bills, they had 1 and 2 dollar coins with funny shapes. i hate when my pants jingle when i walk. never going back tothat hosed up place.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

if you were 'hip' and 'with it' in the 90s you probably remember the extremely cool fashion trend 'sagging' where you let your pants hang so low that your entire rear end was exposed and coins were a real problem because the additional weight could upset the delicate balance of fabrics that prevented your pants from dropping all the way to your ankles, which mostly was *not* cool except in certain sex clubs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MiracleWhale posted:

if you were 'hip' and 'with it' in the 90s you probably remember the extremely cool fashion trend 'sagging' where you let your pants hang so low that your entire rear end was exposed and coins were a real problem because the additional weight could upset the delicate balance of fabrics that prevented your pants from dropping all the way to your ankles, which mostly was *not* cool except in certain sex clubs

That's why you use your wallet chain to distribute and equalize the load

Verge
Nov 26, 2014

Where do you live? Do you have normal amenities, like a fridge and white skin?
Seriously, you guys need to stop paying with cash/change. I just had to deal w/ a hipster in front of me paying with change. Fucker paid with his phone or some poo poo (I had no idea what happened until it was explained in here) then COUNTED OUT HIS TIP in change. But back to the basics: I just want a world where everyone pays with plastics and wallets are all bifold so that we can carry cash...just for when we need it. If you even carry metal money, I hate you and want to fight you.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lol if you don't pay with the chip implanted under the skin of your right hand, just lol

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Verge posted:

Seriously, you guys need to stop paying with cash/change. I just had to deal w/ a hipster in front of me paying with change. Fucker paid with his phone or some poo poo (I had no idea what happened until it was explained in here) then COUNTED OUT HIS TIP in change. But back to the basics: I just want a world where everyone pays with plastics and wallets are all bifold so that we can carry cash...just for when we need it. If you even carry metal money, I hate you and want to fight you.

Are you complaining about getting tipped in cash because you are too dumb to underdtand how much you pay in taxes on credit card tips?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
lol if you don't carry one of these bad boys

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you were warned posted:

lol if you don't carry one of these bad boys

lol if you carry a purse with a lovely zipper on it full of metal garbage

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I like those rubber ones you squeeze and could get from the hardware store for 50 cents

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I've had this wallet for years, best wallet I've ever had.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
this threads weeding out the people who value owning a pulp fiction reference over being able to pay for things at family establishments.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i had that Bad Motherfucker wallet

and then i turned 14 and went "hmm this is a little trite."

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

dreezy posted:

this threads weeding out the people who value owning a pulp fiction reference over being able to pay for things at family establishments.

I whip that thing out all over the place.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I googled "worst wallet" and this was the first image result

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

you were warned posted:

I googled "worst wallet" and this was the first image result

Google knows best

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
still using the wallet I bought for 10 bux in 1999

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

BigwigML posted:

still using the wallet I bought for 10 bux in 1999

I thinks it's time to get rid of that pikachu Velcro wallet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

can i still get a lisa frank wallet or is fun illegal in the new millennium

• Locked thread