Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Floyd Mayweather is supposed to be good at boxing but that won't save him from an armbar which would effectively neutralise his biggest weapon - the punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

nah probably not

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
idk pretty boy floyd's used to fighting women so i think he'd have a leg up

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
A woman beat Rousey. Mayweather beats women. Therefore, Mayweather could beat Rousey.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Reheating food was a real hassle before microwaves became commercially available.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Turd thread imo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Germstore posted:

Reheating food was a real hassle before microwaves became commercially available.

I don't even want to imagine a world with out microwaves.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Sheep-Goats posted:

Turd thread imo

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Seems about right OP

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
from a laymen's pov grappling seems much better than striking overall, not sure why anyone would learn kickboxing or whatever anymore

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't even want to imagine a world with out microwaves.

and his sexy mom

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I thought this whole poo poo was settled when Rousey lost to Holly Holm.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
p sure mr. mayweather has a lot of experience beating up women

quote:

In November 2003 Mayweather was arrested and charged with two counts of battery for allegedly fighting with two women at a Las Vegas nightclub. He was later convicted of misdemeanor battery and ordered to serve 100 hours of community service, the Associated Press reported at the time. According to the AP, one of the accusers, Herneatha McGill, testified that Mayweather "punched [her] on the cheek, and then punched [Kaara] Blackburn on the back of the head as she tried to help her friend."

oh snap, he actually fought two women and won

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Rhonda Shear vs. Maytag Repairman: Same criteria, who wins?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
What does "murk" mean?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"Drown in a swamp", I think.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol people dont understand what kinda freak mayweather is, by the time ronda got within striking distance she would have her head punched in. also his feet are ten times as quick as her

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

but who would win b/w dark vader and robocop xD

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol people dont understand what kinda freak mayweather is, by the time ronda got within striking distance she would have her head punched in. also his feet are ten times as quick as her

Google "James Toney MMA career".

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Why are we still talking about her instead of Holly Holm? Holly Holm won. She gets Ronda's fans by right of combat.

But nobody will tell me anything about Holly's opinions on World of Warcraft or Pokemon.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Why are we still talking about her instead of Holly Holm? Holly Holm won. She gets Ronda's fans by right of combat.

But nobody will tell me anything about Holly's opinions on World of Warcraft or Pokemon.

People know Rousy because she's attractive and in a tv spot for a lovely movie. Not because she's the greatest of all time

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
She would sweep the leg, like in karate kid.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*mayweather balances awkwardly on one leg with tears in his eyes as Mr. Miyagi watches confidently*

Woden
May 6, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

Floyd Mayweather is supposed to be good at boxing but that won't save him from an armbar which would effectively neutralise his biggest weapon - the punch

Yeah but Rouseys biggest weakness is walking into punches/kicks all day.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Luvcow posted:

p sure mr. mayweather has a lot of experience beating up women

oh snap, he actually fought two women and won

Obligatory Handle posted:

A woman beat Rousey. Mayweather beats women. Therefore, Mayweather could beat Rousey.

do u come up with this stuff on your own ? its really good , it reminds me of what a genius might say if they told jokes instead of reading wikipedia all of the time

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I.N.R.I posted:

do u come up with this stuff on your own ? its really good , it reminds me of what a genius might say if they told jokes instead of reading wikipedia all of the time

I'm taking lowtaxs community college posting course, please don't make fun of me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

x-mas in thermidor posted:

idk pretty boy floyd's used to fighting women so i think he'd have a leg up

forgot to include this one in the post

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Young Freud posted:

I thought this whole poo poo was settled when Rousey lost to Holly Holm.

That's what I thought too, friend, yet here we are

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I'm confused. Is this thread about INRI setting up a really easy joke and then making fun of posters that take the shot?

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
OP,

I

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Pooned posted:

yeah and Holy Holm was originally a boxer and we saw what happened there lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

yeah and Holy Holm was originally a boxer and we saw what happened there lol

Not to mention tony turned to mma from boxing because he was fat and busted

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cantaloupe posted:

from a laymen's pov grappling seems much better than striking overall, not sure why anyone would learn kickboxing or whatever anymore

Try grappling two guys at once.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I could beat Mayweather in a no rules fight too. Just shoot the motherfucker. Fight over.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

Try grappling two guys at once.

thats true... if this was Dynasty Warriors a wrestler wouldnt stand a chance due to his lack of crowd control

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ronda would win since Floyd retired and is forbidden from throwing punches ever again.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

What if Mayweather was super saiyan 2, and Rousey was only super saiyan but tapped into Earth's life force.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
look I'm all for equality and poo poo but men have a physical advantage over women and two professional fighters of the same size the man is most likely gonna win every time

physics and biology are a motherfucker

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pooned posted:

Every other MMA match is two heavily concussed middle aged men fighting for rent money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Arian_Samurai posted:

Every other MMA match is two heavily concussed middle aged men fighting for rent money

ya ya we've all watched last comic standing

• Locked thread