Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

who the gently caress actually uses this phrase?! Whistles are filthy loving devices full of saliva and bacteria!

Also it should be spelled wissel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i use it all the time after i wash the cum off you mom's face with a dirty old dish towel

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like to say clean as a weasel. people think im quirky

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
postnote: my first attempt at a "mom joke" (which are the loving worst) in 13 years

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I say that every time I get enema OP, don't judge.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
well op have you ever cleaned a whistle? WHen you blow into the cleaning pipe all this nasty poo poo squirts out of it and you hear just airflow.

So clean as a whistle is a representation for the spooging of all the awful poo poo from the hole.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think that phrase was invented before people knew about germs. they probably blew each others whistles all tje time

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i was kind of picturing a scene from "deadwood" and "mom" just kind of popped in there... in retrospect i wish i had used the word "rag" instead of "towel", i think it implies a more vile form of dishwashing by hand (as a mom might be prone to do before getting a load in the face from a total stra... WHOAAA actually this premise is really disgusting and offensive.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
why is everyone degrading moms so much? it seems like the OP has real "mommy issues"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think the op needs to step back and make a reassesment here

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i think the op needs to step back and make a reassesment here

ya. when did it become "cool" to gently caress with peoples moms? this is civilization? jeez. how did we become so loving numb?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I like to say things like "Holy Smokes" and "by George!" because I'm getting old and it just seems right

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
op i think you should give me a call when youre ready to stop loving around and start taking things seriously

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you know how there is kids slang for #1 and #2 (pee pee and poo poo respectively)? i go to this mexican place and after i have the #4 special i always have to take a "#4" if you know what i mean, but its all in good fun.

i guess the real question is; is "#6" something beyond that? like another dimension of human waste that cannot be described with the numbers 1 through 5?

what did your mother do to you, OP??

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

We need to spel things ezir

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Why do people say morning to you in the morning its like motherfucker i know what time of day it is

ill be here all week folks

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Why do Americans always ask "how are you doing" when all they want is a quick "fine, and you" in response?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaceBannon posted:

Why do people say morning to you in the morning its like motherfucker i know what time of day it is

ill be here all week folks

its usually short for good morning, so its always best to assume that they are wishing you a good morning instead of informing you of the time of day

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

Why do Americans always ask "how are you doing" when all they want is a quick "fine, and you" in response?

you are so broken and sad, i want to help you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

No. 6 posted:

u can give any response you wish there are no laws against this

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

No. 6 posted:

the act of a simple exchange of words can foster familiarity even if the strict meanings of the phrases seem disengenuous

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
quid pro quo, why does everone call you "#6" OP? did you do something on the playground that made your mother punish you? do sexual things to you? did she sodomize you?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

ya. when did it become "cool" to gently caress with peoples moms? this is civilization? jeez. how did we become so loving numb?

gently caress you it's not like that, i love your mom

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

you are so broken and sad, i want to help you

Help me DadGay. I want to talk!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Enfield posted:

its usually short for good morning, so its always best to assume that they are wishing you a good morning instead of informing you of the time of day

words have meaning, buddy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaceBannon posted:

if i say morning to you in actually saying bad morning. youve just made a powerful enemy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaceBannon posted:

if i say morning to you in actually saying bad morning. youve just made a powerful enemy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RaceBannon posted:

it funny that people like you use that "victim" defense whenever you perceive the slightest insult with your underdeveloped sense of basic human interaction. if someone belittles you or slights you in the most unintentional way you make it your lifes work to "DESTROY THEM" with your impotent rage and passive aggressive machinations. you are the problem. not me. YOU.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
to be honest, people like you are worse than "No. 6"

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

it funny that people like you use that "victim" defense whenever you perceive the slightest insult with your underdeveloped sense of basic human interaction. if someone belittles you or slights you in the most unintentional way you make it your lifes work to "DESTROY THEM" with your impotent rage and passive aggressive machinations. you are the problem. not me. YOU.

you have no idea how many twitter followers i have, you better watch it pal. once they get a whiff of this oppression

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

No. 6 posted:

who the gently caress actually uses this phrase?! Whistles are filthy loving devices full of saliva and bacteria!

Also it should be spelled wissel

no poo poo i thought that too and was like 27 before i realized what its referring to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

instead of saying 'morning' to someone what I do is clap once, real hard, right in front of their face.
Really gets their attention, and people remember and react strongly to you going forward. Gets me a lot of respect.

• Locked thread