Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
The Regan photo and open carry is spot-freaking on. I worked about 5 years for a small business that had about 12-15 employees. Only way to move up was to marry into the family, and the only available daughters at that point were in high school. By the end I was making between 1/4-1/3 what the industry standard was for my certifications. I was the only employee that politically could be considered left of center (people joked that I was the affirmative action hire). I was double duty mobile service tech and sales. After I sold a unit that cost roughly $200k, and saw no commission or bonus of any kind, I quit. Now I work for a company that is still family owned, but employs several hundred people in three states. I will never go back to "small business".

poo poo, I must have blocked it, but I worked for another guy for a year in college that was a crazy libertarian 7th Day Adventist. Injured myself on the job, he pretty much stopped taking my calls after that.

Juando290 fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

*there is a little old lady living in one of the more remote mountain towns*
*owns a Christmas shop*
*has somehow been open for like fifteen years*
*shop is open all year but at weird hours*
*Is it money laundering?*
*Maybe her wealthy husband died and she just wanted to own her own shop?*
*Maybe she just loving loves Christmas?*
*Maybe I'm jealous of that little Christmas lady*

Please tell me that you are talking about the place up the Mckenzie river...I never understood how that shop in the middle of nowhere exists.

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

...There's more than one Christmas lady? :tinfoil:

Maybe they are all owned by the same lady and that is why they hold odd hours and days. Ours is near Vida Oregon, In the mountains. No posted hours. Just open sometimes randomly throughout the year.

• Locked thread