Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Farrah should have her kid taken away.

So should Amber.

Ryan is succhhhh a bad dad.

Those two kids who shouldn't be on the show are having a kind of normal life besides the one kid having to be his dad's dad.

I'm loving obsessed. My cable box is broke so I can't change the channel anyways.

My list of favorite shows is

1. Teen Mom OG (duh)
2. SHanara Chronicles (Crixus doesn't believe in magic, but he does believe in evil!)
3. Teen Wolf (These kids are hella old to be teenagers)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Farrah can't understand why no one likes her she's like the worst person in the loving world. Girl is DENSE but does anal so8/10.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Yea then shebeat the poo poo out of him, lol. Update on her: she's engaged to a dude that is like40 and contacted her because he's a big fan of the show, truly a match made in heaven.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Look at the losers in here talking about not the OG, talking about some SG or TG girls, like anyone gives a gently caress about them. But yea Gary is the best of the bunch. He made his own condoms with his face on them!

• Locked thread