Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
After my widow maker heart attack two years ago ,I have this very new fear of dying. when my heart stopped I saw no bright light. I saw pure black like a millions pillows put over my face. for some reason now I'm afraid to not wake up and not exist so drink two strong drinks of whiskey and 7up to relax myself for sleep. Any other goons have fears of sleeping? am I just an alcoholic? Just the thought of just not existing forever is frightening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

cut off your eyelids

:confused:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

OP dying in your sleep is a blessing, not a curse. It's the best possible way to leave this cursed world short of assisted suicide. There's so many worse ways to die, so I'd look at it as a positive and not a negative. Hope that helps!

e: PS liver failure is a much more painful way to die, so kept that in mind between whiskey shots.

It does help

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

dream on op

I've thought many times that I'm in a coma and not really awake. Kinda like a twilight zone episode

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I will try to sleep now. I will reply tomorrow unless I'm dead :saddowns:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
There was a few times I thought something and it happened. Like my mind created the outcome. I saw a movie and told my wife "the next scene will show a room with Christmas lights and I loving swear it was the next scene. I will now think Lowtax will respond to this thread to prove I'm dead or in a coma.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

ever hear someone call your name, perhaps someone you know well, despite them not being anywhere near you?

that's them trying to wake you out of your coma

sweet dreams, OP! :)

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

did the heart attack hurt op?

one a scale of 1-10 how much

Well I lived. Now another lovely day at work for me. The heart attack surprisingly didn't hurt that much so if give it a 2. I felt prickly needles in the center of my chest which instantly spread outward towards my arms. It definitely was something where you realized something was wrong. About 3 minutes later my heart stopped and the paramedics shocked me with the paddles. Luckily they were just around the corner from me.

• Locked thread