Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lost $80 I had in my pocket at Ben's Chili Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

Who the gently caress goes to bens chili bowl. You deserved it

There were a bunch of people there, so I guess me + my friends and everyone else.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Parallax Scroll posted:

one time i got drunk and then did 9/11. i was so embarassed

Welcome to the forums, W

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
In college I drank too much and threw up on my bed and got some on my collected works of St. Thomas Aquinas vol. 2 as well.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Artic Puma posted:

One time in college I got out of bed and pissed into my backpack instead of walking the 5 feet to the bathroom. My roommate was not pleased.

Why, it wasn't his backpack

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

A misanthrope posted:

well my parents got drunk and 9 months later i was born and thats prtty embarrassing

Sometimes drinking destroys families, other times it creates them :)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
In a previous iteration of this thread a goon said one time he confused his razor for his toothbrush.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I met some creepy dude who said he had a cask of some wine or liquor or some poo poo. Bar scene was boring af so I decided what the h. Ended up taking me into this cellar thing, getting me hammered, and then brick and mortared me into a section of the cellar. It was awkward af.

Should have called the Poe Poe on him

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Fat Jesus posted:

i got shitfaced at some party of a friend of a friend and when the beer started running out I went around with a hat I found saying MONEY FOR BEER and people gave me like $140 thinking I was going to get more beer but instead I went home and in the morning there was a car out front exactly like mine with the keys in it still so i drove it back to where the party was and my car wasn't there so I left the strange car and walked home all sad then when I got home went around the back and saw my loving car where I left it, later the cops came to next door and after they left I asked the guy wassup and he says some oval office stole his brothers car which was just like mine, poo poo luck I says and went inside to ponder if God really exists.

lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Scroto Baggins posted:

I got real drunk on newyearseve and made a reddit account.

traitor

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Got drunk and told my friends all about gbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Turns out someone there was active on the forums too a while back so he knew what i was talking about.

• Locked thread