Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

There's no way anyone except for MAYBE some Scooter Libby-esque lackey faces any repercussions from this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I really hope so since the brazen way that he just poisoned a minority majority area will set a pretty dangerous precedent if he gets off unpunished. Even losing his job is way too lenient.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Why would police care that he's poisoning black people?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

What exactly are the GOP complaints about the EPA? I mean I know they are going to blame them regardless but what's their avenue of attack? The only thing I can think of that they hosed up on was that they didn't regulate hard enough but there;s no way Republicans are going to make that argument.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Interesting, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I've been burned by having hope for the feds to step in but if this pans out it will be the greatest.

• Locked thread